WWE Raw 13/06/2011 3 Hour "All Star Night"

Cobra1000

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My favourite things on raw at the Moment are R Truth and Alberto Del Rio I find both heels great :).

I can't believe next weeks Raw is Three hours again.

They have these 3-hour RAW's now because USA Network feel people have been used to tuning in an hour early to see Tough Enough so they thought they would capitalise on this for a couple of weeks.

Austin followed on from his Tough Enough form and made the show watchable from the get go. R-Truth is on fire at the moment. WWE's really devoting alot of tv time to him and he's responding really well. Showing a whole new side of his game. His facials (oo-er) and promos are brilliant.

Riley's great too. Think if he puts a good fight up at the PPV and Miz pulls it out the bag it could keep both stars momentum. I'd go full on with a Riley face push, a'la Batista in 2005, and maybe end with a title run. The guy has all the tools to be a top star.

I really enjoyed Raw. I always feel that with Raw if the start is good then it tends to be a good show (or at least makes me want to watch it) and Austin was on top form throughout the whole show.

I also prefer Raw with plenty of Promo's and in ring segiments than pointless matches, probably on a 70%/30% scale with the PPV's being focused on matches.

Miz vs John Cena

notice the chants

This makes me realise how much I'd love to see Miz, Sheamus and Punk in a faction together. I always thought the same about Cena, Batista and Orton as a heel main event faction just dominating the whole show.

• Paid Members

The 'Little Jimmy and Little Jenny' stuff is perfect. Being the root of what sent R-Truth off his rocker, now detesting that he used to pander to them so much and it got him no where, really dwelling on that fact and targeting Cena (someone who panders to those same 'Little Jimmys' and enjoys great success with it) is all very logical. Having no music is a brilliant touch to the character. It's great when a little change makes a massive difference and just clicks. Truth is tearing into this role. Good on him, he's been patient and probably as frustrated as anyone at his previous position.

Archived