WWE Raw 13/06/2011 3 Hour "All Star Night"

Cobra1000

nothing confirmed so far, but we know Austin is the General Manager for the night, and here are some interesting tweets from various people.

Tough Enough winner Andy Leavine

"On my way to [New York] for Monday Night Raw!"

Bill DeMott

"The #rumor mill is smoking hot with tales of me returning to WWE in-ring action!! I have to say that rumors much like bones can be broken!"

"See you all think I said no, all I said was "rumors and bones were made to be broken"...my plate is very full with @WWE projects and I'm :)!"

"I am officially announcing ...I AM TRAINING FOR SOMETHING! TAKE THAT ANYWAY YOUWANT!but I will be ready for...IT"

CM Punk

"Why does something tell me that even though @WWE will have @steveaustinBSR and @CMPunk under the same roof tomorrow, they'll fuck it up."

may be good...but then again the 3 hour Raws usually drag on, and with this being the last show before Capitol Punishment it should prob be decent...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm consistently amazed at the freedom of speech talent demonstrate on Twitter with regularity despite WWE historically treating them as programmable products.

It's not been a huge deal so far I guess but it just sounds unusual hearing one of the superstars of quite a tight knit media 'universe' talk about how certain Raw's tend to drag.

Did CM Punk actually say that? If he did I cant believe hed get away with it and that hed even have the bollocks to say it in the first place.

It's a retweet from someone else.

• Paid Members
Did CM Punk actually say that? If he did I cant believe hed get away with it and that hed even have the bollocks to say it in the first place.

It's a retweet from someone else.

Still, re-tweeting it's a bit ballsy as well, isn't it?

But surely none of this is news to anyone - wasn't it reported a short while back that he was pissed off, beat up and about to take some time off?

As already pointed out, the 3 Hour Raws do always drag on. They probably wouldn't if they actually had meaningful stuff to fill the time with, but they don't. Usually something strange happens this time of year on Raw that there was no need for, there was the McMahon limo explosion in 2007, the poor excuse at a ratings increase with the Million Dollar Mania the year after, and then the set falling on Vince in 2008. Then you had Donald Trump "buying Raw" in 2009, and selling it back the week later. Something tells me, this isn't going to be a very good Raw.

The main problem with these 3 hour Raw's is it is the USA Network TELLING WWE they have a three hour Raw. This isn't something planned by WWE. Which is why they usually suck and drag on.

I am expecting a long drawn out comedy Promo between Cena and R-Truth to open the show. Austin, Miz, Riley and others will mince on down just like last week. A dull Main Event will be made by Austin. Probably a six man of Riley, Cena and Mysterio V Miz, Truth and Punk.

Long Island you say? Could we maybe see the return of Foley tonight?

I'm fairly certain his TNA contract hasn't actually expired yet, he's just done with the company.

TNA did allow Foley to be on Raw when The Rock appeared for his birthday a month or so ago, but Foley got the dates mixed up as he was scheduled for Impact tapings that week

Bill DeMott

"The #rumor mill is smoking hot with tales of me returning to WWE in-ring action!! I have to say that rumors much like bones can be broken!"

"See you all think I said no, all I said was "rumors and bones were made to be broken"...my plate is very full with @WWE projects and I'm :)!"

"I am officially announcing ...I AM TRAINING FOR SOMETHING! TAKE THAT ANYWAY YOUWANT!but I will be ready for...IT"

From the cryptic clues in the post, I can only conclude that he's going to be the understudy for when Robbie Williams flips his lid in the middle of the Progress tour.

I imagine there's more demand for even that than one more Hugh Morrus match on WWE TV.

Archived