WWE Raw 13/06/2011 3 Hour "All Star Night"

Cobra1000

I wonder if this weeks Raw will feature a face guest referee interfering in a match for no good reason. Last week Austin did it, Bret did it the week before, I wonder who'll be ruining main events this week.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if this weeks Raw will feature a face guest referee interfering in a match for no good reason. Last week Austin did it, Bret did it the week before, I wonder who'll be ruining main events this week.

As long as it's not Shawn Michaels in his white blouse and tiny black cycling shorts from 1999-2000 era, I can live with it.

On the subject of speculation, I wonder how many contrived shots there will be of Kofi Kingston playing Evan Bourne at WWE All Stars, frantically mashing all the buttons and screaming "HAHA WOW! THIS IS SUCH GREAT FUN!" and "OH MAN, MACHO MAN JUST BEAT ME, HE REALLY WAS THE GREATEST!"

As long as it's not Shawn Michaels in his white blouse and tiny black cycling shorts from 1999-2000 era, I can live with it.

On the subject of speculation, I wonder how many contrived shots there will be of Kofi Kingston playing Evan Bourne at WWE All Stars, frantically mashing all the buttons and screaming "HAHA WOW! THIS IS SUCH GREAT FUN!" and "OH MAN, MACHO MAN JUST BEAT ME, HE REALLY WAS THE GREATEST!"

We should also see a 'hilarious' backstage skit where a load of freaks get together and then Ron Simmons will come in and say "DAMN!"

Also, Jerry Lawler will make some nasty comments about Vickie Guerrero being a massive fat pig and will say "Make your words soft and sweet because you may have to eat them later".

I'm only interested in tonight's Raw because Zack Ryder has done a better job hyping Raw from his hometown tonight than WWE has done hyping most of their PPV events outside of Wrestlemania in the past ten years.

I'm only interested in tonight's Raw because Zack Ryder has done a better job hyping Raw from his hometown tonight than WWE has done hyping most of their PPV events outside of Wrestlemania in the past ten years.

The Big O has a ticket, row 4 of the floor.

The Big O apparently has a ticket, row 4 of the floor on the side that you can see on TV.

Awesome. The Big O is great on the videos. Does anyone know if he's actually a wrestler or training to be one?

You're absolutely spot on. I too only care for Raw tonight because of Zack Ryder. My head has been in fantasy booking mode all week for what they should do with Zack and his crew tonight. Sadly I think the best we'll see is Zack in a tag match with Ziggler against Kofi and a partner.

Ideally I'd love Zack to come out with Scott Stanford w/shades and towel, have Zack in a match against McGuillicutty with Otunga at ringside. There will be cheating from the heels until Uh Oh! its the Big O jumps over the barrier from his 4th row seat and helps Zack to victory. Zack's dad will then enter the ring (wearing a JoMo T-shirt) to join in the victory celebration.

Wooo wooo wooo. Long Island Iced Z is home baby. Time for ma boy Zack Ryder to get his chance to shine in front of all his hometown peeps. Imma be watching and see the Ryder revolution out in force. All the Broskis in the house yeahhhh! Take care spike your hair wooo wooo wooo you know it bro!

You're absolutely spot on. I too only care for Raw tonight because of Zack Ryder. My head has been in fantasy booking mode all week for what they should do with Zack and his crew tonight. Sadly I think the best we'll see is Zack in a tag match with Ziggler against Kofi and a partner.

Ideally I'd love Zack to come out with Scott Stanford w/shades and towel, have Zack in a match against McGuillicutty with Otunga at ringside. There will be cheating from the heels until Uh Oh! its the Big O jumps over the barrier from his 4th row seat and helps Zack to victory. Zack's dad will then enter the ring (wearing a JoMo T-shirt) to join in the victory celebration.

I'd LOVE it if Ryder is about to win, then Morrisons music comes on only for his dad to walk out. Ryder gets distracted and loses. Big O goes mad and chases his dad out to the back.

Also Ryders 'Are You Serious Bro' chest bumps are the best thing in wrestling at the moment.

I would have Scott Stanford be guest commentator for every Ryder match and then use The Big O as his bodyguard.

Ryder will definitely have something tonight as I feel that was the main reason for him being on TV last week.

Loved the use of Eye of the tiger in the last Z true long island story. I hope he gets a big reaction and the powers that be decide to do something worthwhile with him he deserves it for his hard work.

Whats with the major fascination with Zack Ryder recently? He's fucking rubbish. I must have missed some inside joke here...

Personally, I'd just like to see Zack Ryder on TV more and for them to utilise the characters that he's built up in his YouTube series. I'm not looking for him to be world champion or anything (not yet at least!)

Through the 'Long Island Iced Z' show you get to see what Zack is all about unlike the many bland wrestlers on the roster right now.

http://www.youtube.com/longislandicedz

Archived