If you could only punch ONE person in the face

CuckedByMenry

• Paid Members
My mother. Although not a punch, just a big hard massive slap to the face. Because she fucking deserves it.

You should've been here a couple of months ago...could've got a cool million.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have to be any of the blokes who do Top Gear for me. There's not even much of a reason really, I just find the show annoying and they just really get on my nerves. Perhaps just a quick jab to the honker, on which ever one tries to be funny first.

WHO - My girlfriends brother.

WHERE - While he's stood on his imaginary soapbox talking all kinds of bollocks that he thinks the rest of the world want to hear.

WHY - Because he's just an ordinary bloke with a wank job and goes about his business like a normal person...BUT... he thinks of himself as some kind of oracle of knowledge where him and his friends pass themselves off as mensa, whilst completely falling flat on their collective arses when someone is bright enough to point out their obvious twattiness. And obviously its wrong to do this because "He's My Brother".

HOW - put him in the stocks and pelt him with rotten tomatoes for two hours.

Who: Prime Minister David Cameron

Why: the last 12 months, plus generations of social engineering.

Where: the middle of the Stadium of Light pitch on derby day (no real connection, but may as well combine two fantasies, and I'm pretty sure most Sunderland and Newcastle fans hate him as much as I do, so I should get the cheap pop).

How: Big Ivan Drago punch, wearing a coalminer's glove (for the nods to both wrestling and Thatcherism).

• Paid Members
Cameron is a great call. At Margaret Thatcher's funeral hopefully, he falls into her grave and we bury two fucks for the price of one.

An uppercut into an open grave would be awesome, especially if it was followed with them both being taken away by those evil shadow things like Willie Lopez in Ghost

Who: Simon Cowell

Where: During the unnecessarily long dramatic pause before announcing the winner of Generic "Talent" Show

Why: This cunt has made millions out of saturating our television with "talent" shows, despite having very little discernible talent himself, picking judges who also are not especially noteworthy for being talented, and finally, for picking winners of said shows (or at least engineering candidates to reach the finals) either because they have some sob story or are inoffensive to look at. This prick has done more than anyone else in recent times to bolster the dumbing down of culture and facilitate the rise of celebrity worship. There was a time when most well-known people became such thanks to possessing an extraordinary talent. Watch the movie "Idiocracy". That is where we are headed, and this guy has played a significant role in making that happen.

How: Flaming Dragon Punch super combo, Ken style

• Paid Members

Who? My girlfriends Dad.

Why? Because he's a vile, selfish backwards cunt.

Where? In front of his wife, because she is such a fucking awful person.

How? With a fist wrapped in outwards facing butcher knifes.

For me it'd have to be Piers Morgan because he's pretty much got it coming. His internet trolling is all very entertaining but the fact he's become a massive celebrity and is pretty well liked by a lot of people i know just boggles my mind. Oh and it would have to be a back handed slap to the chops, less damage physically but i think more effective at hurting him emotionally.

• Paid Members
It would have to be any of the blokes who do Top Gear for me. There's not even much of a reason really, I just find the show annoying and they just really get on my nerves. Perhaps just a quick jab to the honker, on which ever one tries to be funny first.

Fun story - my dad and uncle were fishing on the Embankment (Nottingham) once, and some young guy comes along and tells them (tells, not asks) to move. Apparently, the place is permitted out to allow Clarkson to walk along the Embankment and pontificate about something. My uncle explained that they have fished there for years, and that the guy could have been more polite about it, to which he was told: "Jeremy wants to walk along here".

So my uncle informed him that it was either they both get their rod licenses paid for (for two years, Salmon and Sea Trout included), or he would wait for the cameras to start rolling and then lamp Clarkson on camera. I wish I'd have been then in the life position I'm in now - I'd have paid for it, my uncle would definitely have done it.

Archived