If you could only punch ONE person in the face

CuckedByMenry

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite hard whether I'd use it on someone who I feel has done me wrong or on some 'celeb' for simply being an on screen cunt.

I think I'd go for my old friend Tom. It stems from my middle school days where Tom and me started hanging out and he was always a whiny little git but I stood up for him. Then we went to high school and he fell out with some of his other friends despite him being in the wrong I stood up for him.

Then he got in with the cool crowd, soon wouldn't talk to me unless his more popular friends weren't around and just general shittiness. It got to the point where I was always blown off for everything even if I set it up. Then I told him I liked this girl and I think she liked me, but he told me her and her boyfriend were a match made in heaven. Sure enough she dumped the boyfriend that week and he pounced on her. Then complained about the sex he had when he lost his virginity to her. Basically, I felt like he treated me like shit and then treated her like shit too. Then a couple of years afterwards he tried to friend me on facebook. Wanker.

I'd do it in my old school surrounded by his cool friends, right hook to the jaw with taped fist and I'd say something witty like 'piss on you shit for face'

Gotta be the boyfriend of my mum's ex-best friend. Mum and her friend had a disagreement because the friend owed her money. This guy got involved and told my Mum, who's lost 40 kilos in the last year and is severely ill, to "get off your arse and stop feeling sorry for yourself." Needless to say, Mum was very upset, and when the friend came around a couple of days later to give Mum the money, Mum didn't want the boyfriend in the house. Him and I had a confrontation at the front door, and he was acting all hard because he happens to work as a prison guard. He threatened to headbutt me, and I wish he had tried, because I would have been able to deck him then, self defense and all that. He didn't end up coming inside though, he got frustrated that I wouldn't move and stormed to his car. The guy was a twat of the highest order, he threatened me, my mum and my nan. Absolute scum.

Christ this is tougher then I though but I made up my mind.

Who? David Starky.

Why? Just watch any episode of Question Time he is on.

Where? On an episode of Question Time.

How? Nothing fancy just a good old fashioned right or left hook to the Jaw.

• Paid Members
Mike Tyson is actually a really good shout. If I could get away with it, I most certainly would. What a contemptible asswipe.

On another note, I would probably go for Vince McMahon. I think he really deserves taking down a peg or two.

Verne Gagne and Jim Crockett Jr. should do the deed, to be fair.

Archived