Business is about to pick up!

• Paid Members
Well, of course - no wrestling video will ever be able to get more hits than a cute baby cat. I think I got a good idea for TNA...

They already have a pussy who looks like an small child working for them. I thought we established that in the Christopher Daniels thread.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the first part of the Warrior rant he says that he's not going to go into huge detail on a lot of the things he wants to talk about, as he wants to save the details for the book he is writing.

That's what all this is about.

I agree to certain extent but he was talking about his book in 2005 and it still has not surfaced.

Another 18 months or so and it could be up there with Chinese Democracy and Duke Nukem and other great, almost mythical titles.

Speaking of books did Warrior's ex wife ever see the light of day? I seem to recall it was mentioned a lot a couple of years ago.

Well, of course - no wrestling video will ever be able to get more hits than a cute baby cat. I think I got a good idea for TNA...

They already have a pussy who looks like an small child working for them. I thought we established that in the Christopher Daniels thread.

Aren't you the repetitive little schmuck ;)

• Paid Members
X-Pac's a nobody. If he wasn't friends with Nash & Hall he'd be considered Barry Horowitz with a drug problem.

He makes a good point and I agree with him on it, if Barry Horowitz did the same thing I'd agree, whats your point?

Anyone know who this Trytan character Warrior is banging on about in Part 1 is? whats the backstory there?

A character in TNA around 2005 who they did a "mysterious" gimmick with and had a PPV match and feud with Monty Brown which ended with him disappearing from the ring at the end. Kinda similar to Warrior in WCW including being awful in the ring.

I don't think hogan had anything to do with it though but it is probably because Hogan now works for TNA

Also now looking at it on Youtube his logo looked very much like the Ultimate Warrior's

• Paid Members

I seen that Trytan guy have a dark match before a TNA show years ago. He was going by the name "Titus" at the time. The only person in the crowd reacting was some really loud heckler who was causing him to get visibly pissed off..

"Lets go Tit us, let go!"

"Come on Tit us, kick his ass!"

*In Gooooldberg style chant* "Tiiiiiiiiit uuuuussss, Tiiiiiiit uuuuusss"

I like to think it was the reason the gimmick never made tv.

I seen that Trytan guy have a dark match before a TNA show years ago. He was going by the name "Titus" at the time. The only person in the crowd reacting was some really loud heckler who was causing him to get visibly pissed off..

"Lets go Tit us, let go!"

"Come on Tit us, kick his ass!"

*In Gooooldberg style chant* "Tiiiiiiiiit uuuuussss, Tiiiiiiit uuuuusss"

I like to think it was the reason the gimmick never made tv.

Trytan was bloody awful for sure.. lol

He was in Red Shirt Security under his real name of Ryan Wilson I think, back in the early days of TNA. No idea what happened to him after that, didn't he get a WWE developmental contract at some point?

He was huge and very athletic if I remember.

• Paid Members

I'm surprised nobody else has used the name "Trytan". Its a very pro wrestling name isnt it? I had a CAW on WWF Attitude for the PSOne, called Kryten Davenport, who wore gaffer around his wrists and Union Jack tights. He was class as well. He was the first big man to do a 450 slash.

I'm surprised nobody else has used the name "Trytan". Its a very pro wrestling name isnt it? I had a CAW on WWF Attitude for the PSOne, called Kryten Davenport, who wore gaffer around his wrists and Union Jack tights. He was class as well. He was the first big man to do a 450 slash.

The fans at ringside must have got a right soaking.

• Paid Members

We all know Kevin Nash was the first big man to do a 450+ splash.

Archived