Business is about to pick up!

I know Hogan said in his own book it was him and Linda who did tell Elizabeth to get out of the house every now and again which if that is true I do agree with them but Macho Man's obsession with Elizabeth and never letting her out of his site and if he did she had to stay in the room or house/hotel room he left her is petty common knowledge I'm sure he even admitted to it himself so it not like a big secret has been reviled.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something about this whole thing stinks to me. Especially as the Honky Tonk Man is now putting over the Warrior and burying Hogan when it was the other way about for years.

Expect to see the three of them on the road together having roundtable discussions at some point in the future.

• Paid Members
and still feels the need to make you tube shoots to with "A bullet he's found that will take down hulkamania," it honestly could not make him look more like a pathetic old man.

He's actually paraphrasing what Hogan said in the sit down interview there, about McMahon thinking Warrior was his bullet to end Hulkamania, and that Vince to this day is still trying to find that bullet.

If that reference makes Warrior sound like a pathetic old man, Hogan draws a parallel

• Paid Members

When I look at the DVD that WWE made, they dropped a massive bollock really. If they wanted to give him a good ol' burying, then that's fine, but considering Warrior's image from a merchandise standpoint, they could of done a 2 disc production at least, with packaging that would of been cool as fuck. Footage and content-wise, they could of had some really good stuff in there but they came up with that shite what they did put out. Like I say, they could still bury him in the documentary part if they like, but they could of put great extras on and made a DVD which jumped off the shelves from a packaging point of view, and I imagine that the Warrior's WWE related merchandise is right up there with anything the WWE does as far as sales go, so they really dropped a steamy shit of a DVD considering what they could of done.

Warrior's TV announcement will be that HE is the 'anonymous Raw GM' :)

I'd love that and consider it one hell of a pay off to the angle if it were to happen. I think Warrior using himself as a gimmick in the role would be great TV and would go some way to explaining the random heel/face nature of the GM. Might just be me though lol..

• Paid Members

How could it possibly be a work? I'd like to know from the people who say "its a work", what this achieves for either party? Hogan isn't going to let someone slag his kids off and call him a druggy to "work" with someone he doesn't like and doesn't rate as a draw. And say it is a work, what is the purpose? For Warrior vs Hogan III at TNA Genesis? Will they air footage of Hogan being called a coke head? Its mental to think this is ever a work. Its just an old bloke having a go at another old bloke because he slagged him off on telly. Apart from mass hilarity, its not much news anyway. This is the 2011 version of when people used to slag each other on the old Prodigy chats. Social Networking has turned wrestling back into what it was in 97, where nobody knows whats real and what isn't. It just doesnt do much business in 2011 though.

How could it possibly be a work? I'd like to know from the people who say "its a work", what this achieves for either party? Hogan isn't going to let someone slag his kids off and call him a druggy to "work" with someone he doesn't like and doesn't rate as a draw. And say it is a work, what is the purpose? For Warrior vs Hogan III at TNA Genesis? Will they air footage of Hogan being called a coke head? Its mental to think this is ever a work. Its just an old bloke having a go at another old bloke because he slagged him off on telly. Apart from mass hilarity, its not much news anyway. This is the 2011 version of when people used to slag each other on the old Prodigy chats. Social Networking has turned wrestling back into what it was in 97, where nobody knows whats real and what isn't. It just doesnt do much business in 2011 though.

It get's their names back in the spotlight! Warrior mentioned clearly he has his return to TV coming up soon (whatever that is). It seriously wouldn't cross my mind.

These old-school 'rasslers!

• Paid Members
It get's their names back in the spotlight! Warrior mentioned clearly he has his return to TV coming up soon (whatever that is). It seriously wouldn't cross my mind.

Internet videos arent "the spotlight", though. Warrior needs to find a better agent. He's a decent size name. I bet he could do a reality show. Celebrity Apprentice would be hilarious television.

Internet videos arent "the spotlight", though. Warrior needs to find a better agent. He's a decent size name. I bet he could do a reality show. Celebrity Apprentice would be hilarious television.

Fair comment.

I'd love to see a wrestling Big Brother special. Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Dennis Stamp, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Funaki, Iron Shiek and Peter Staniforth :thumbsup:

Archived