Business is about to pick up!

• Paid Members

"There's nothing to respect about a man who sits and lets the world know all his whines and complaints and his bitches. Real men dont do that!" He said this during part seven of this hour long series of videos. Wasnt as good as I thought it would be to be honest, but it was still funny. Anyone who tries and see's the Warrior as anything other than a funny fruit loop, needs to have a word. Its full of hypocrisy. Warrior cant sit there and bash someone else about drug abuse, when he looked how he looked for years. Warrior even admitted years ago to cheating on his own wife countless times while on the road. And someone who is sitting in a room full of Habros of himself, with a tattoo of himself on his arm, a painting of himself and after changing his name to "Warrior" cant judge anyone for not "living in the real world". And National Equirer printed a front page story of his prior job of taking it up the arse from bigger boys, which he never sued over, so fuck knows what skeletons are in his past. Warrior's a pure mental. I'm probably worse off than him, because I've just sat and watched if for an hour pissing my sides at some of his quips (his extended laugh after he mentions the hair extentions and his distain for fat people were favourites). The likes of Bret Hart and The Warrior seem to have hard ons for Hogan. Hogan's a minor celebrity and a former big draw. He isnt Tom Cruise. Its not like attacking Hogan's public image is going to harm him.

At least he's not making fun of cripples, gays and people with cancer these days.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Not a big fan of either of them. I look forward to them both tearing each other apart for my amusement.

He shot his load with the teaser trailer. I'd just recommend part two. Lots of slander, a crazy laugh and an awesome, serious faced put-down to finish it off.

• Paid Members

Hogan got off lightly compared to poor Bobby Heenan. Warrior really went mental with him after the Self Destruction DVD:

As for you, Booby Heenan, it's just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of shit you are (and have always been), what, with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity that matters the most on death's bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life, and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal shit bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Kharma is just a beautiful thing to behold.

• Paid Members

You know when your in the cinema and a trailer comes on for a new comedy, then you laugh at the jokes in the trailer and think "that looks good i'll go and see that", then when it comes out there is no other jokes and the only funny bits are the 1's they give away in the trailer.

That's how I feel.

Fuck, that was a total waste of time. It's like all the good stuff were already in that 7 minute preview video and there was no reason to watch that 62 minute shoot on Hogan.

I believe most of what the Warrior said was true but it really didn't shock me and was just boring as hell.

• Paid Members

God I love Warrior. Proper mental. For folk like us it's nothing new, as we've heard all the rumours about Hulk Hogan, but for the TMZ crowd this will be quite the event.

The most disgusting accusation out of this (that paints Hogan as a complete scumbag) is that he lied about making up with Savage, so he can use the tragedy for his own gain. Thing is with Hogan you know he probably did lie.

I never did believe Hogan when he said he made up with Savage anyway.

I'm going to try and watch the video later when I have more time but I'm guessing most of the stuff Warrior said we either know about already or it won't be that much of a shock and it's probably no worse than most of the wrestlers of that era got up to.

Something I really can't seem to understand - how is it that after so many years being inactive he gets more than a million views on Youtube and more than 31,000 followers in Twitter in just a month?! Christ, so called big names such as DDP and Hall are also trying to have some "success" on the world wide web and can't even get the same impact as the Warrior did in just one month.

• Moderators
The most disgusting accusation out of this (that paints Hogan as a complete scumbag) is that he lied about making up with Savage, so he can use the tragedy for his own gain. Thing is with Hogan you know he probably did lie.

Except the footage about him and Savage making up was filmed a few weeks before Savage's death. So he wasn't using the tragedy for his own gain.

Something I really can't seem to understand - how is it that after so many years being inactive he gets more than a million views on Youtube and more than 31,000 followers in Twitter in just a month?! Christ, so called big names such as DDP and Hall are also trying to have some "success" on the world wide web and can't even get the same impact as the Warrior did in just one month.

It's this fact that rankles with a lot of former wrestlers who consider themselves "better" than Warrior. You can say what you want about the guy, but he lived the dream and managed to get to fuck before the business crippled him.

He's in his 50's, looks healthy, and seemingly is a very happy man. That's more than can be said for a lot of stars from his era.

Except the footage about him and Savage making up was filmed a few weeks before Savage's death. So he wasn't using the tragedy for his own gain.

Got the link?

I do remember him saying in the summer of 2010 that he met him by coincidence and had nothing more than a small chat.

• Paid Members

Got the link?

I do remember him saying in the summer of 2010 that he met him by coincidence and had nothing more than a small chat.

Yeah, I want a link too. Are you on about the interview with 'The Voice'? All I remember Hogan saying was Savage was a bit mental and they have fallen out on several occassions, nothing about making up.

• Moderators

From this weeks Wrestling Observer

He also claimed Hogan never reconciled with Savage as he claimed. What was notable is that interview played

after Savage died and Hogan had the story about reconciling with Savage on it, but it was taped weeks

before Savage died, plus Hogan had told the same story about bumping into Savage at the doctor and

making up with him a long time ago so it

Archived