Business is about to pick up!

• Moderators
Yeah, that sucks. The video is due today, and I saw that tweet before I went to bed, thinking I could get up and watch it. WHA' HAPPENING?!

His account says he hasn't visited it for a week. :(

I guess it's possible he set up a new channel for it. KillingHulkamania or whatever. I know this is wrestling and crazy people and all, but even by those standards it'd be weird to hype something, and to have clearly shot other footage to edit the trailer out of, and not have a video at the end of it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm already unhappy. I was planning on getting in from a long hard day and watching one of my heroes in his early 50s rip the piss out of another hero of mine in his late 50s. Like most people with an active social life would want at the end of a busy week. He better deliver the goods. I've got this feeling he's doing a bit of an edit job though. Either way, as long as I see some form of Warrior based Youtube entry by the end of the night, I'll be happy.

I'm already unhappy. I was planning on getting in from a long hard day and watching one of my heroes in his early 50s rip the piss out of another hero of mine in his late 50s. Like most people with an active social life would want at the end of a busy week. He better deliver the goods. I've got this feeling he's doing a bit of an edit job though. Either way, as long as I see some form of Warrior based Youtube entry by the end of the night, I'll be happy.

Edit job? He already said in Twitter that the video is being uploaded to Youtube!

This looks like total bias from Jim :(

Archived