2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect it might be more of a case of extra assistance with Gordon Smith rather than the traditional 'guy who signs everyone' role.

See we've lost out on Tomer Hamed. Slightly disappointed but who can blame the guy for going to Mallorca for twice the money rather than Glasgow? This will probably mean we'll go after Goodwillie properly, along with maybe a couple others. Fingers crossed for McFadden rather than Boyd, for example.

I suspect it might be more of a case of extra assistance with Gordon Smith rather than the traditional 'guy who signs everyone' role.

See we've lost out on Tomer Hamed. Slightly disappointed but who can blame the guy for going to Mallorca for twice the money rather than Glasgow? This will probably mean we'll go after Goodwillie properly, along with maybe a couple others. Fingers crossed for McFadden rather than Boyd, for example.

Dunno how accurate it is but Phil Mac Giollabhain is reporting that Hamed was initially offered

While he still has a rape charge over his head, I question weather you'll go for him.

Side is still solid, but I think you're now right back in line with all of us other wannabe contenders. I certainly feel much better knowing that you've lost them.

We're still chasing Peter MacDonald and also invited Darren Young back to train. I'm not sure we need Young, but putting the MacDonald/Jackson partnership together would be nifty business.

Side is still solid, but I think you're now right back in line with all of us other wannabe contenders. I certainly feel much better knowing that you've lost them.

We're still chasing Peter MacDonald and also invited Darren Young back to train. I'm not sure we need Young, but putting the MacDonald/Jackson partnership together would be nifty business.

Young signed for Alloa today mate.

Archived