2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

Fuck Off!!!!

Why are were messing around trying to get Gavin Rae when we could have got Harkins?!?!?!?

Someone on a fans forum created this. It gaveme a chuckle!

24374017.gif

GGH wouldn't fit Craigs style of play IMO. He's a laid back flair player while Gav is a box to box machine, more to his liking. GGH and Rae together would destroy 10/12 of the SPL midfield pairings!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Fuck Off!!!!

Why are were messing around trying to get Gavin Rae when we could have got Harkins?!?!?!?

Someone on a fans forum created this. It gaveme a chuckle!

24374017.gif

GGH wouldn't fit Craigs style of play IMO. He's a laid back flair player while Gav is a box to box machine, more to his liking. GGH and Rae together would destroy 10/12 of the SPL midfield pairings!

Problem is, I don't think we'd sign Gavin Rae. He will stay down south in my opinion!

I hear that we may be making a visit to Cappielow on July 5th. Any news on that Haraga?

None of the fans up this way have really been talking about it so no news I'm afraid.

Give it time. I'm sure a visit from one of the big teams in the SPL will send a wave of excitement around Greenock.

If it was going to happen, it would have happened by now. He will get off with it.

But for his own sake he needs to leave Scotland and not move to Rangers or Celtic - if he does that then he'll end up in more trouble.

If it was going to happen, it would have happened by now. He will get off with it.

But for his own sake he needs to leave Scotland and not move to Rangers or Celtic - if he does that then he'll end up in more trouble.

Last year when it was revealed that only 3.9% of rapes in Scotland got a conviction, they changed protocol mate, they're now running in line with attempted murder cases in time-span, so i'd say theyll still give it another 3-4 months.

Seemingly he was spotted in a few nightclubs last week, totally blotto by a journo for the NYT, based in Edinburgh. Not the wisest move for a footballer with the case still looming, and in the middle of his most important pre-season of his life IMO. For his sake, and the national sides sake, I hope he gets a move to a club with a manager who'll tell him to never leave his house, as he has ability and further potential, IF he screws his head on.

Rangers made an official enquiry - they wouldn't do that if he was still in with a shout of being convicted.

My understanding is he found out the charges were going nowhere a few weeks before the end of the season, which would fit in with him becoming a bit more upbeat.

Ultimately though, neither of us know for sure. United fans who break such news always have the potential to be doing it out of hope that he gets off, while there's not a doubt in my mind some Dundee fans spread rumours about him in the hope he doesn't.

Rangers made an official enquiry - they wouldn't do that if he was still in with a shout of being convicted.

Exactly. If there was a chance of him going down for that Rangers wouldn't touch him. It wouldn't make any business sense for one thing.

Exactly. If there was a chance of him going down for that Rangers wouldn't touch him. It wouldn't make any business sense for one thing.

You say that, yet when United fans cried "He's free", the Proc Fisc denied it and said it's still under investigation, less than 3 weeks ago.

Archived