2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Paid Members
I love Craig Brown. Turning down the chance to bring in a guy who would undoubtedly score a lot of goals for his club.

You reckon? He was fucking hopeless towards the end for Rangers, what makes you think he'd manage any better in an even worse Aberdeen side?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have an opinion on Robert Olejnik, formerly of Falkirk? Is rumoured to be on the verge of signing with Torquay. I only know him from Football Manager where he was a decent 'keeper for lower league clubs.

I love Craig Brown. Turning down the chance to bring in a guy who would undoubtedly score a lot of goals for his club.

You reckon? He was fucking hopeless towards the end for Rangers, what makes you think he'd manage any better in an even worse Aberdeen side?

Is he any worse than what you have? I'd take him at Fir Park on a pay as you play deal.

Is he any worse than what you have? I'd take him at Fir Park on a pay as you play deal.

It's not like it matters, considering neither of you could afford his wages.

• Paid Members

I personally have never rated Novo and despite him having scored a decent amount of goals for Rangers I'd say that someone like Darren Mackie could have done equally as well with the amount of chances Rangers get per game. And I don't rate Mackie either.

• Paid Members

Fair point. No point spending money you don't have - unless you want to end up in administration...again. :p

Fair point. No point spending money you don't have - unless you want to end up in administration...again. :p

We're one of the best run clubs in the country now, so there's no chance of that happening. In fact, there's probably a better chance of you lot getting relegated ;)

• Paid Members

We're one of the best run clubs in the country now, so there's no chance of that happening. In fact, there's probably a better chance of you lot getting relegated ;)

It was a playful jab at Jambizzle but nevermind. ;)

Motherwell have today secured the signing of midfielder Nicky Law from English League Two side Rotherham United.

The 23-year old has signed a two-year deal with the club after his contract expired at the Don Valley Stadium.

Law, subject of a

You a Hearts fan, Jambo?

Don't let the name fool you, I am a Dundee fan.

Christ. You're better off having everyone think you're a Hearts fan!

Apparently Novo has reacted to the rumour of him being offered to Aberdeen on his Twitter page;

aberdeen hahahahahahahahah no chance even for a million hahahahahahaha

• Paid Members
You a Hearts fan, Jambo?

Don't let the name fool you, I am a Dundee fan.

Christ. You're better off having everyone think you're a Hearts fan!

Apparently Novo has reacted to the rumour of him being offered to Aberdeen on his Twitter page;

aberdeen hahahahahahahahah no chance even for a million hahahahahahaha

He'll have to go and get a better agent if he's touting his client round clubs like Aberdeen. Or maybe he's jsut deluded that he has more ability than he really does have.

Archived