TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

I'm just disappointed they're not coming back to Bournemouth after the cracking show there last year.

I might try and make the London show mind. There was a brilliant atmosphere there in January, even if the card was a little disappointing after a few dropped out.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how many of you took part in the last thread about a TNA tour: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=121403

I was wondering who actually got to the Fan Interaction this year, and if it was any better than the horror stories in the aforementioned thread. I mean, like fans aren't gonna want a photo taking with Sting, given the last time he was here it was with the WWA.

Not sure how many of you took part in the last thread about a TNA tour: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=121403

I was wondering who actually got to the Fan Interaction this year, and if it was any better than the horror stories in the aforementioned thread. I mean, like fans aren't gonna want a photo taking with Sting, given the last time he was here it was with the WWA.

I went to the one in Manchester (which I paid a fucking pretty penny for). They weren

I'm still trying to decide whether I want to go or not. I'd go for Sting, I've always been a mark for him, but if he doesn't show up then I don't think I'd actually want to go. I've heard they're fun and all, and I do watch impact, but Sting's pretty much the only reason I'd go.

I see you're advertising shows that you're associated with on that TNA page, Dangerously.

5wAGH.jpg

You certainly don't miss a trick lad!

I like to try.

Ticket pricing for London date just had a look on Ticketmasters page. Get ready to say "OUCH!"

Cheapet

What's a fan party?

It's a "secret" convention of sorts, where you get tickets through a social media page and attend a tete a tete with Jeremy Borash, Simon Rothstein and some TNA talent appear, usually at least 1 in person, and some via Skype. Free merchandise is also dished out.

What's a fan party?

A TNA Fan Party is an event that TNA run which gives fans the chance to party it up in an fancy club venue with Jeremy Borash. The event usually has some special guests such as high profile name UK talents and local celebrities who are fans of TNA. They tape at the party a "spin cycle" show which is a roundtable discussion where JB asks the questions and the selected panel answer. They say that the show is taped and will feature as part of a future TNA Xplosion show on Challenge. The fans in attendance also receive free gifts usually consisting of a signed merchandise such as a poster of the up and coming tour, T-Shirts and figures. I have heard that they also give out free drinks to people as well. All these part nights to be able to attend you must "like" TNA Wrestling UK's Facebook page and win tickets by answering questions that usually involve you watching an episode of Impact Wrestling on Challenge and answering a question about the episode right after.

In other news Kurt Angle will be at Wembley Arena on Saturday for a meet and greet.

Desmond Wolfe will be at Nottingham Capital FM Arena on Friday

Doug Williams will be at the MEN Arena in Manchester on Friday

Olympic Gold Medallist and multiple-time World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle will be doing a huge signing in London, England, next week. Kurt will be meeting fans at Wembley Arena from 10am on Saturday June 4th. He will be accompanied by Jeremy Borash and an Xplosion camera crew. Sky News and other prominent UK media outlets will also be covering the event.

IMPACT WRESTLING star Angle is in the UK meeting fans and press to celebrate tickets for the

Archived