TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

TNA or Impact Wrestling or whatever it is called will exclusively announce the next UK tour dates on tonights Impact Wrestling broadcast on Challenge tonight. This will also include some talent being announced too.

Any thoughts on where they will go and who will they bring over?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be surprised if they announced Hogan to wrestle exclusively on the UK tour and then he ends up managing Beer Money.

As far as venues, would be interesting if they deviated from their usual pattern and accounced a tour for September in places they don't usually go to like Aberdeen, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bournemouth before they do the January visit to the Usual Suspects like Glasgow, London, Manchester.

That said I'd expect they will go for the latter option to play it safe. Find out soon enough.

TNA or Impact Wrestling or whatever it is called

Have you not asked your girlfriend what it's called?

You must really get your kicks from trying to aggravate random folk on forums.

I'm not being sarcastic when I say I'd love it if you were like this in real life - would be amazing have someone like you work in the office. Who'd need the internet in work when there's someone going out of his way to try and noise folk up.

I suppose the reality is someone would deck you before long, and thereon potentially deter you from continuing with your activity.

I'm expecting the same type of tour like this year really, nothing out of the ordinary . Would love to see them do another ultimate X match or maybe even a king of the mountain match, something different but I doubt it. :(

• Paid Members
TNA or Impact Wrestling or whatever it is called

Have you not asked your girlfriend what it's called?

You must really get your kicks from trying to aggravate random folk on forums.

I'm not being sarcastic when I say I'd love it if you were like this in real life - would be amazing have someone like you work in the office. Who'd need the internet in work when there's someone going out of his way to try and noise folk up.

I suppose the reality is someone would deck you before long, and thereon potentially deter you from continuing with your activity.

Nah, just dangerously. Although it was a semi-serious, tongue-in-cheek question. It's been widely said his girlfriend is well in with the Carters, jetting off to Orlando for live tapings and PPVs without her better half. I would have thought if any one was privy to what the company was called, it would be dangerously and his girlfriend. No?

Promotions company advising dates as follows -

TNA 2012 European Arena Tour Locations (UK & Ireland): Locations (Europe): Manchester Paris Nottingham Berlin London Brussels Dublin Austria Additional locations and confirmed dates will be confirmed by 3rd quarter of 2011.

Dunno how legit it is, though, but not long to find out............

TNA 2012 European Arena Tour Locations (UK & Ireland): Locations (Europe): Manchester Paris Nottingham Berlin London Brussels Dublin Austria Additional locations and confirmed dates will be confirmed by 3rd quarter of 2011.

Dunno how legit it is, though, but not long to find out............

Yeah I'd seen this before - I couldn't make my mind up whether it was legit, total garbage, or a work in progress.

The doubt in my mind stemmed from the quality of slides (for example I remember tacky basic flags). Though as you say find out soon enough.

The London, Manchester, Nottingham dates would make sense considering they are having these fan events this week. Surely not just coincidence is it?

I just hope that Glasgow does not get left out. It would be mad to alienate Scotland by not having a date. In January they had over 2500 in Braehead Arena for it.

Archived