TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect the dates to be added are in line with the powerpoint slides by the sponsorship guy at Event Merchandise.

Though it would be a total kick to the balls if folk paid for the coach-and-ticket option on See Tickets only for TNA to add dates in places like Glasgow.

There is now a Facebook page been made saying Impact Wrestling: Scotland Matters. A lot of disgruntled Scottish fans on there. The creator of the page wants to get 1000 Scottish TNA fans to join and then show the page to UK tour organisers in the hope Glasgow gets a date.

TNA says:

European Fans: In addition to the England events, more European dates on the “2012 MAXIMUM IMPACT” Tour will be announced soon - stay tuned!

So yeah, Scotland and Ireland shows would probably be announced somewhere down the road along with more shows throughout Europe.

Dare I hold out for a Newcastle date announced? No. Thought not.

Well, considering that TNA has had shows in Glasgow and Dublin for the past 3 years now I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to announce Glasgow and Dublin dates for 2012 as well. Newcastle on the other hand, now that's highly unlikely.

• Paid Members
I think I'll go to toilet and have a little cry now. Any new-found faith in TNA with this UK tour announcement, you've just shattered with your poignant insight. I hope you're happy! :p

Sorry man. I actually shouldn’t have posted those thoughts. I always want wrestling shows to succeed, draw well and make enough money for them to return, so I shouldn’t be being a negative cunt and potentially putting people off.

Aslo, I’ll give you a little hug to compensate if you like x

It's alright, chick. I'll just put on a brave face and grin and bear it if Sting doesn't show up in January. I'll just be a very unhappy Little Stinger or whatever his fans are called.

There is now a Facebook page been made saying Impact Wrestling: Scotland Matters. A lot of disgruntled Scottish fans on there. The creator of the page wants to get 1000 Scottish TNA fans to join and then show the page to UK tour organisers in the hope Glasgow gets a date.

It's said the reason there is no scottish date is because of dwindling attendances. 1000 people joining a group won't convince them they'll 10.000 or whatever they want for the show. There's no point going there if the attendances are going to be poor, they're best off going places where they know they'll get a good attendance.

Impact Wrestling looked alot better last night, I love the new look, reminds me of the early SD! days, they covered up their cheapness very well I thought, I prefer the old RAW/Nitro Sets anyway.

Now If they can start putting on decent shows, I might watch it more instead of random moments when I turn the TV on.

Also Sting on the Tour, yeah I think thats me sold, it will be the last time he comes here I think, before Richie even said that stuff it was already in the back of my head that he might pull out, but we will just have to wait and see.

Seeing Sting would be fn awesome though.

It's said the reason there is no scottish date is because of dwindling attendances. 1000 people joining a group won't convince them they'll 10.000 or whatever they want for the show. There's no point going there if the attendances are going to be poor, they're best off going places where they know they'll get a good attendance.

Where is "it said"?

I can't comment on the 2010 Glasgow show as I attended Manchester, but without a shadow of a doubt the attendance at Braehead in 2011 was MUCH higher than 2009.

In fact, anyone that attended 2009 will recall the peculiar delay to enter the arena that ultimately was due to most people getting a seat upgrade because of the very poor attendance.

I dunno if even 10000 joining would get them a date in Glasgow as people will join up having no intention of buying a ticket even if they did turn up and put an event on.

Where is "it said"?

I can't comment on the 2010 Glasgow show as I attended Manchester, but without a shadow of a doubt the attendance at Braehead in 2011 was MUCH higher than 2009.

In fact, anyone that attended 2009 will recall the peculiar delay to enter the arena that ultimately was due to most people getting a seat upgrade because of the very poor attendance.

Cant remember where I saw it last night but i definitely saw it on some site. Not waterproof I know but that's what was said.

But yeah fair enough, I've not gone to th Scotland shows so can't comment but just passing on what I saw. Maybe theyll add a Scottish date, though they must feel the places there going at the moment will generate the money they want.

The Impact Wrestling: Scotland Matters page has 23 people since the page was created since this morning

Archived