TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the last two Manchester TNA shows and was planning on going to this one regardless of who was announced. Sting is a top notch addition though but I wonder whether him and Angle will be the two big names and it'll stop there as last year Flair, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam were announced, along with the likes of Jarrett and Matt Hardy also on the show, the show felt much more start studded than WWE events that I have attended, either way, will probably be opting for the 'Fan access type tickets' this time around.

tna im disgusted at u scotland is the best venue for u i have been to every show since the start dont kid urself no fan from scotland will travel down to england y did u ignore scotland huh please reconsider otherwise scottish fans may leve tna

This alone makes TNA not coming here worth it. :laugh:

• Paid Members

Here's the page just in case anyone else wants to have a laugh at the morons.... http://www.facebook.com/pages/impact-wrest...204161822953248

"TNA are bigots for only running shows in England. I've watched since they were on TWC, and now they repay me by doing THIS!!, now I know how Elisabeth Fritzl feels." *

I'd love to see Sting in Scotland, but judging by that page, I think TNA not coming over could prove far more entertaining.

* Slight para-phrasing.

It's all part of the Scotch anti-Catholic conspiracy isn't it? Scottish Protestants will be secretly given free tickets and transport to the UK events.

Who here is Craig Kemp from Fife?

I would like to post what he said on Impact Wrestling: Scotland Matters page:

Personally, I have no problem travelling down from Fife. If you're not prepared to make an effort, you're pretty sad excuses for fans! Indeed, I'm travelling down from Kirkcaldy to the TNA Fan Party in Manchester tomorrow...

This is ok if you have the time off work and the disposable income to travel down to do this kind of thing.

Some people do not have as much money than other people so having TNA come to Glasgow is the only way they are going to be able to see the show live. Does that make them a lesser fan due to someones financial circumstances?

Some people have families and it is not ideal for families to go travel long distances especially with children being wrestless on long trips. A trip to travel to see TNA for someone in Scotland with a family can run into being a very costly trip:

Say you have a family of four in Glasgow and go to TNA in London. About over a

Thing is, you can't please everyone all the time, but if people want to see the shows that badly then they'll make the effort. I've been to Bournemouth and London to see TNA the last 2 years, and I for one am hugely relieved that I can get ringside instead of paying for travel and hotel.

Maybe they're trying new places out with a view to expanding future tours...

Who here is Craig Kemp from Fife?

I would like to post what he said on Impact Wrestling: Scotland Matters page:

Personally, I have no problem travelling down from Fife. If you're not prepared to make an effort, you're pretty sad excuses for fans! Indeed, I'm travelling down from Kirkcaldy to the TNA Fan Party in Manchester tomorrow...

This is ok if you have the time off work and the disposable income to travel down to do this kind of thing.

Some people do not have as much money than other people so having TNA come to Glasgow is the only way they are going to be able to see the show live. Does that make them a lesser fan due to someones financial circumstances?

Some people have families and it is not ideal for families to go travel long distances especially with children being wrestless on long trips. A trip to travel to see TNA for someone in Scotland with a family can run into being a very costly trip:

Say you have a family of four in Glasgow and go to TNA in London. About over a

• Paid Members

:laugh: The page isn't even about Scotland being ignored. It's just for Glaswegians to bitch about not having a show on locally. "They've been here three times, IT'S AN INSTITUTION FOR CHRIST SAKE!" *

I wonder how they'd react if TNA were to do a show in, say, Aberdeen?. Probably the exact same, bunch of mongs.

* That one's barely even been changed at all, honest.

:laugh: The page isn't even about Scotland being ignored. It's just for Glaswegians to bitch about not having a show on locally. "They've been here three times, IT'S AN INSTITUTION FOR CHRIST SAKE!" *

I noticed that as well. It's as though all the posts really are from crazyshady. Is that "we deserve everything" arrogance a common thing with Glaswegians, or is it specific to a few mongy wrestling fans from there?

I noticed that as well. It's as though all the posts really are from crazyshady. Is that "we deserve everything" arrogance a common thing with Glaswegians, or is it specific to a few mongy wrestling fans from there?

Few mongy fans I reckon. Im not from Glasgow but pretty darn close and I think the whole thing is retarded. They ain't coming to Glasgow, big wow. They've been here plenty and the turnout this year was terrible.

Archived