TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

Ill order tickets nearer the time. This year I purchased tickets to the Wembley show 5 days before and was in the 2nd row of the tiered seats right above the ring which was awesome.

Thought the atmosphere was great for a house show and it was cool seeing Flair wrestle but on the whole was average wrestling wise.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a bit of a hectic time with ticketmaster acting up for me (grr!) I went to the Nottingham website and got second row seat. Just goes to show always try the venues website as well as ticketmaster.

Just heard Kurt Angle is gonna be on TALKSPORT this afternoon! They said he is gonna make a "shocking" announcement!

edit: didn't see it already posted!

Also I think I'll wait until they announce the European Dates (which should be soon right?) cause i think I'll go to Dublin before I'd head across the waters!

Think i'll be getting the cheaper tickets for Wembley nearer the time, the price for ringside tickets just seems far too much for me and i'm pretty sure it wont be sold out. If it is I won't be heartbroken. Any news on the coach packages yet?

They are on the Gigs and Tours ticket pages for each individual TNA show, but they seem really limited and REALLY expensive.......

For Wembley -

BRISTOL RETURN COACH TRAVEL

Going to need to face the reality here that Scotland is not going to be one of the future announced dates added later in the year. The Braehead Arena for TNA was able to hold 4000 spectators this January. The event drew 2500 and did not sell out. The tour organisers after the tour in January probably sat down looked at the figures and saw that Glasgow did not do well for business.

I was thinking on a way that a viable option could be presented to TNA's UK Tour management to bring TNA to Scotland. The Braehead Arena much like any other arena attracts an expensive price tag to hire based on the name value the venue brings and the facilities it can offer promoters.

Based on TNA drawing 2500 in January of this year I would recommend that they move venue from Braehead Arena to The Kelvin Hall sports arena in Glasgow city centre. The capacity for a wrestling show like TNA is 2500 and The Kelvin Hall has name value and prestige much like Braehead Arena. The Kelvin Hall for rent for the night is approx 55 to 60 percent cheaper than Braehead Arena.

But why would they want to go to a smaller venue when they can go to a different one and record record first day sales?

I hear all the 'how can you forget about Scotland' cries, but ultimately, the attendances in Scotland are showing that theres not really a sufficient demand for TNA to warrant them spending the money on them.

But why would they want to go to a smaller venue when they can go to a different one and record record first day sales?

I hear all the 'how can you forget about Scotland' cries, but ultimately, the attendances in Scotland are showing that theres not really a sufficient demand for TNA to warrant them spending the money on them.

Exactly, the problem isn't the size of the arena they can book, it's the amount of ticket sales they will get which is not enough to make it worthwhile.

Archived