TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

• Paid Members

The thought of dangerously420 being ambassador for TNA to return to Scotland and thinking TNA will take notice of a Facebook group that can't even manage 40 members in a day is astonishing. Had the page saw hundreds sign up and voice their opinion over the course of the day, I may have thought they were on to something.

For the arguments of it being costly to travel to, yeah, it is. But then again, it only comes around once a year and it's always at the same time of the year, so it's not like folk have the excuse of, "Oh, shit. January? Man, I wish I saw that coming!" It's a privilege to see TNA live, not a right. So to be frank, quit bitching and thank yourself lucky TNA bother to do more than one date at a time in the UK. I sucked it up and travelled to the Scotland show two years ago, I had no qualms about saving up, booking a hotel and hopping on a train.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad it's not just me who thinks the Glasgow fans should quit bitching about the fact they don't have a show on their doorstep (was starting to think was becoming a misery lol).

Ultimately TNA usually give a decent amount of time between announcing the tour and the tickets going on sale, giving people the chance to work out what they can and can't manage.

This will be the 2nd tour in a row where I will have to travel for a show, but it's just part and parcel of being a wrestling fan (especially if you don;t want to be restricted to WWE).

I have more of a gripe with wrestling companies who come from the US and have shows in backwaters that are a pain to get to than I have with TNA not doing my local arena.

• Moderators

Well done to TommyBoi for making me think far less of the Scots.

They aren't coming to Wales either. But luckily, I'm not 7 nor am I a fucking crying twat about it. Grow the fuck up and get on a train if you're that arsed about seeing them. It's not as if they fucking owe you going up there for a show. Have a fucking word with yourself.

I've attended several WWE shows all over the country (and beyond), and even attended TNA elsewhere.

In the case of TNA I got my ticket a few days before the show, and booked my transport (National Express coach) the evening before I went to Manchester. It cost me

F' Glasgow what about Aberdeen we get nout up here from any type of entertainment, if I wanna see something I gotta travel. Just be greatful they've been a few time .

Glasgow has plenty wrestling on there doorstep to keep 'em happy.

Theres too many campains these days if something doesnt go 'there' way, toys out of your pram really.

F' Glasgow what about Aberdeen we get nout up here from any type of entertainment, if I wanna see something I gotta travel. Just be greatful they've been a few time .

Glasgow has plenty wrestling on there doorstep to keep 'em happy.

Theres too many campains these days if something doesnt go 'there' way, toys out of your pram really.

I understood international sheep shagging competition is held in Aberdeen quite frequently - this not the entertainment you guys like?!

The thought of dangerously420 being ambassador for TNA to return to Scotland and thinking TNA will take notice of a Facebook group that can't even manage 40 members in a day is astonishing. Had the page saw hundreds sign up and voice their opinion over the course of the day, I may have thought they were on to something.

For the arguments of it being costly to travel to, yeah, it is. But then again, it only comes around once a year and it's always at the same time of the year, so it's not like folk have the excuse of, "Oh, shit. January? Man, I wish I saw that coming!" It's a privilege to see TNA live, not a right. So to be frank, quit bitching and thank yourself lucky TNA bother to do more than one date at a time in the UK. I sucked it up and travelled to the Scotland show two years ago, I had no qualms about saving up, booking a hotel and hopping on a train.

Wonderful post mate, wonderful.

I'm still planning on going to the London date. I was just thinking about other people and their circumstances that would prevent them from travelling more the financial constraint and the only way they can see TNA is if the show comes to them.

• Paid Members
I'm still planning on going to the London date. I was just thinking about other people and their circumstances that would prevent them from travelling more the financial constraint and the only way they can see TNA is if the show comes to them.

But TNA doesn't have an obligation to serve families with lower incomes, as harsh as that may sound.

But TNA doesn't have an obligation to serve families with lower incomes, as harsh as that may sound.

Yes i understand and i get you and i agree with you. The creater of the page Impact Wrestling: Scotland Matters page on Facebook has a family. The way he views it is he has been a paying customer to the last three events TNA has held at Braehead Arena. As a customer he feels that because he has taken his family all three times and spent a good ammount of money that he should be afforded loyalty back from TNA to return to Glasgow again. The reason why he is disgruntled is because of the fact he has spent the money on the last three shows in Glasgow and is not getting another show in Glasgow therefore has a chip on his shoulder as he can't afford to take his family to any of the other dates.

Yes i understand and i get you and i agree with you. The creater of the page Impact Wrestling: Scotland Matters page on Facebook has a family. The way he views it is he has been a paying customer to the last three events TNA has held at Braehead Arena. As a customer he feels that because he has taken his family all three times and spent a good ammount of money that he should be afforded loyalty back from TNA to return to Glasgow again. The reason why he is disgruntled is because of the fact he has spent the money on the last three shows in Glasgow and is not getting another show in Glasgow therefore has a chip on his shoulder as he can't afford to take his family to any of the other dates.

On the brightside think of the money he's save since Glasgow's been dinghied.

Archived