TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people in Manchester and Nottingham and London saying that there is a presale for people on TNA UK's Facebook page yet an hour later TNA talent are going to be in town to do a meet and greet at the arena in their town. The talent are only going to be there for an hour so it is a case of do you do the presale and get the best seats first or do you go into the arena meet the wrestlers and hope for the best at the box office.

A lot of people in Manchester and Nottingham and London saying that there is a presale for people on TNA UK's Facebook page yet an hour later TNA talent are going to be in town to do a meet and greet at the arena in their town. The talent are only going to be there for an hour so it is a case of do you do the presale and get the best seats first or do you go into the arena meet the wrestlers and hope for the best at the box office.

I live 5 minutes away from the Nottingham venue, so I'll be doing both. A bit shit that its not possible for others to have that same opportunity :(

• Paid Members

Call me dim if you like, but I've only ever paid for the cheapest seats at TNA and this year we were thinking closer to the action. Anyone help me out with what the pricing structure looks like?

Manchester -

As much as I really want to go to this! How do they justify charging those top prices?

Thats more than WWE charge over here for a tv taping let alone a house show...

And I went to the 2009 and 2010 impact tours and my floor seats were

As much as I really want to go to this! How do they justify charging those top prices?

Ultimately, with the current exchange rate, the cost of the top seats for Wembley is the same price as a front row seat for BFG which is just wrong.....

why? this is closet thing we will get to bfg, i would much prefer to go to bound for glory, i would also prefer a

Archived