TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

The meet and greets you are getting an exclusive 8 by 10 signed for free while stock lasts.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ultimately, with the current exchange rate, the cost of the top seats for Wembley is the same price as a front row seat for BFG which is just wrong.....

why? this is closet thing we will get to bfg, i would much prefer to go to bound for glory, i would also prefer a

I'm wondering if TNA have increased the prices simply based on the extra viewers afforded them by the switch to Challenge ?

As an attendee at every TNA UK tour to this point (sometimes multiple dates), I can't imagine myself paying

Gutted there is no Glasgow date. I have been the last 2 years and loved the experience (fan interaction was a bit of a let down though). Hopefully a date for here will be announced soon enough!

• Paid Members
I'm wondering if TNA have increased the prices simply based on the extra viewers afforded them by the switch to Challenge ?

Could be. Or could be inflation, the fact nearly everything costs more than it did twelve months ago.

Gutted there is no Glasgow date.

Have you considered starting a Facebook group in protest?

Could be. Or could be inflation, the fact nearly everything costs more than it did twelve months ago.

Gutted there is no Glasgow date.

Have you considered starting a Facebook group in protest?

True enough on inflation, but you're not seeing other companies hiking their prices like that (although admittedly not been interested enough in WWE to check out their prices lately)..........

• Moderators
Gutted there is no Glasgow date. I have been the last 2 years and loved the experience (fan interaction was a bit of a let down though). Hopefully a date for here will be announced soon enough!

I doubt the wrestlers liked being robbed in an alcoholic shithole.

• Paid Members
Is any one having trouble purchasing the tickets via the TNA Wrestling UK Facebook page?

It was shite. Got what I wanted easily enough from ticketmaster just this second.

Archived