TNA/Impact Wrestling Maximum Impact 2012 Tour Discussion

dangerously420

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So long as they don't bring Luger in to recreate the World Wrestling Allstars "Retribution" main event all will be good in the world I'm sure.

By the way, I got an email saying Desmond Wolfe will be at the Nottingham venue on the morning tickets go on sale doing a signing. Be nice PR move if they have someone at each of the venues - hopefully it's Doug, Magnus, and/or Rob Terry, as it would hopefully mean they get free flights to/from Blighty to visit home for a bit then head back to the States.

I'm sure it's been asked and answered before, so I appologise, but is there any reason they aren't doing an Impact or PPV over here since the attendance figures the UK has for house shows seem to smash their PPV attendances? Surely there's money to be made!

I'm sure it's been asked and answered before, so I appologise, but is there any reason they aren't doing an Impact or PPV over here since the attendance figures the UK has for house shows seem to smash their PPV attendances? Surely there's money to be made!

And money to be lost. Near enough every positive review of TNA tours here has said "Impact's shit, but these house shows are good" which can't have warmed them to the idea of doing a TV taping here. Pay-per-views have the timezone problem. House shows are a lot cheaper to run.

A lot of disgruntled people on Facebook at there being no Glasgow date.

Well this brightenede up the day. STING!!!!!

Why is there no Scottish date? Manchester is ages away. Fucking TNA.

It is a joke having no Scottish date. There must have been 20 plus angry comments from Scottish TNA fans last night. There is the mention of official travel buses but a lot of Scottish people are left miffed and alienated as not everyone wants to travel for 5 hours in a coach.

TNA says:

European Fans: In addition to the England events, more European dates on the “2012 MAXIMUM IMPACT” Tour will be announced soon - stay tuned!

So yeah, Scotland and Ireland shows would probably be announced somewhere down the road along with more shows throughout Europe.

TNA says:

European Fans: In addition to the England events, more European dates on the

Archived