Randy Savage Dies

Jambo

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

OT however I have just been handed today's post at work and the Macho Man dvd has arrived today!! I know that this is a Macho Man thread but the service from SilverVision has been fantastic!!

Back on-topic now I can have an evening of remberence for Macho Madness!!

OT however I have just been handed today's post at work and the Macho Man dvd has arrived today!! I know that this is a Macho Man thread but the service from SilverVision has been fantastic!!

Good stuff. When did you place your order?

I placed mines today, and I'm hoping the DVD comes in for me to sit down and watch after the Champions League final.

• Paid Members

I've never had to wait more than 48 hours for Silvervision to deliver. Depending on what time you order, it's usually next day. I have ordered in the afternoon and recieved it next morning before, less than 24 hours later.

• Paid Members

Good stuff. When did you place your order?

I placed mines today, and I'm hoping the DVD comes in for me to sit down and watch after the Champions League final.

10:25am yesterday. Less than 24 hours from click to delivery. Great stuff!!

In case anyone's interacts in seeing the angle from the first paragraph of the Bill Simmons piece (ie Sammartino vs Zbyszko)

:omg: Unprotected chairshot to the back of the head!

Quote from TMZ.com:

"Macho Man" Randy Savage's ashes were spread at the base of a tree at his Florida home yesterday ... and in compliance with his final request, the family REFUSED to play his wrestling theme music during the ceremony.

TMZ spoke to Randy's brother Lanny Poffo who tells us Savage made it very clear in his funeral plans ... NO ONE was to play his theme music, Pomp and Circumstance, while he was laid to rest.

We're told ... in recent years, Randy felt extremely guilty about using the song, because it was first used by his idol, wrestling legend Gorgeous George ... and Randy felt like he stole George's thunder.

Poffo tells us Randy's closest friends and family members will meet again in Florida tomorrow to continue to mourn and honor Savage's memory.

Never heard that before about his guilt about using Pomp and Circumstance.

Ordered the DVD from Silver Vision yesterday, and it didn't arrive today. It says in stock on the website now but my order status is "pending."

Glad I am not the only one

Hoping for tomorrow, I have ordered the Savage DVD and the Edge DVD, be nice to sit back and watch two of my favorites from two completly different eras

Ordered the DVD from Silver Vision yesterday, and it didn't arrive today. It says in stock on the website now but my order status is "pending."

Glad I am not the only one

Hoping for tomorrow, I have ordered the Savage DVD and the Edge DVD, be nice to sit back and watch two of my favorites from two completly different eras

Silvervision said on their Facebook yesterday that they were out of stock, but more copies of them were on their way as of that status. They will Probably be sent out when they get them.

Archived