Randy Savage Dies

Jambo

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
OT however I have just been handed today's post at work and the Macho Man dvd has arrived today!! I know that this is a Macho Man thread but the service from SilverVision has been fantastic!!

Back on-topic now I can have an evening of remberence for Macho Madness!!

Good stuff. When did you place your order?

I placed mines today, and I'm hoping the DVD comes in for me to sit down and watch after the Champions League final.

I placed mine today, and it said 'pre-order' as yours did when you ordered. I have already received an email saying it's been dispatched so you should be alright with that plan!

• Paid Members
The Obit in this weeks Observer is outstanding.

Could somebody post this?

Gotta agree with the praise for the Observer obit, 20,000 words, and held my interest the whole way.

Are we allowed to post stuff from the Observer on here?

If the Mods have no issues with it i'll easily C&P it for you. :thumbsup:

OT however I have just been handed today's post at work and the Macho Man dvd has arrived today!! I know that this is a Macho Man thread but the service from SilverVision has been fantastic!!

Back on-topic now I can have an evening of remberence for Macho Madness!!

Good stuff. When did you place your order?

I placed mines today, and I'm hoping the DVD comes in for me to sit down and watch after the Champions League final.

I placed mine today, and it said 'pre-order' as yours did when you ordered. I have already received an email saying it's been dispatched so you should be alright with that plan!

Yeah, I noticed that it was despatched last night! Superb!

• Paid Members
The Obit in this weeks Observer is outstanding.

Could somebody post this?

Gotta agree with the praise for the Observer obit, 20,000 words, and held my interest the whole way.

I'd rather you didn't, Mart. What you do via PM is up to you.

• Paid Members

Oh, fuck that. It's hours of work put into that obituary. If people want to see it so badly then $11 for a one-month trial's not too much to ask.

• Paid Members

Ordered my dvd set on Wednesday night and it's here already, I'm really impressed and I finally get to watch the Steamboat and warrior matches (Yes, I've never seen them :( ) OOOOOH YEEEAAAAAH indeed!

Archived