The Apprentice 2011 thread

Your Fight Site

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the opening credits I thought "the girl that said she doesn't have a social life will be in the final 2".

Didn't see enough of her during the show to substantiate this initial instinct, but was also impressed by Soupman's manner - perfect for the "working for SurAlan" format, but perhaps too controlled and lacking flair for "leading the charge with Lord Sugar".

• Paid Members
Has anyone else worked out what a "Business Psychologist" is yet? From what I gather it's a glorified HR manager.

Yes, in Layman's Terms she is a cunt.

She was fucking detestable- she did absolutely jack shit but stand around with her clipboard dictating what money can be spent. Productive. And she didn't even let them spend all the fucking money! Awful attitude too, yet she claims people management is her forte. Jesus Christ.

Good start, some hateable people there. It has a lot to live up to, last years' series was by far my favourite. Alex Epstein shouting 'when' louder than a marching band.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed the first ep. Can't believe a candidate had trouble spelling vegetable. Really?

My money is on the Scottish bloke to win. It's early days but he didn't seem as much of a unlikeable cunt as the rest.

Since they're not competing for a job this year, why is Lord Surralun still saying "You're Fired!"? I mean it's never made sense as you can't fire someone if you haven't hired them yet, but this is just silly.

• Moderators
Since they're not competing for a job this year, why is Lord Surralun still saying "You're Fired!"? I mean it's never made sense as you can't fire someone if you haven't hired them yet, but this is just silly.

What's the 'prize' this year, then?

I'm backing Vincent, the one who looks like Zlatan Ibrahimovic if he were a rapist instead of a footballer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series7/vi...t-disneur.shtml

This abomination reminds me of a rat.

Yeah but you could tell at the end when he proposed a toast to the shortest bloke, he was looking at the chicks and thinking "I'll do a hostile takeover of your assets in week 3, you week 5 and you week 6"

He won't win but the chance that he might be a boydy makes for good telly.

I think Jim (the Irish fella) will go a long way. Also, the boy from Liverpool looks like he's got a good grasp on what he's doing.

Some of the others look as though they've been chosen simply for entertainment purposes.

Archived