The Apprentice 2011 thread

Your Fight Site

I think the fact Melody lied outright to everyone about her research was god awful and a gamble that didnt pay off. I expect her to go in the next few weeks likely the interview stage. Although I do still find myself strangely attracted to her for some unknown reason

Helen the only obviously attractive one is in my opininon light years ahead of every other candidate and almost a shoe in unless something major fucks her up

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

This season has been a great one I think and hopefully Jim will pull it off.

Natasha going this week and not making the final 4 was a great comeuppance as she should have gone last week.

Not liking this new end format though. the interview stage and then big finale with the booted people making an appearance is a better send off I think.

Anybody order a final four?

I really thought he was done for this week, and this was going to be 'The Brand' comeuppance, especially after his woeful arithmetics and the complete lack of any sort of business plan.

Not bothered that Natasha went as she's done nothing of significance or note all series, and has just coasted her way to the final five.

Still backing Susan to take this.

Jim may as well have gone too, hes got nothing going for him. I cant pick between Helen, Tom and Susie, all completely different and all have such potential in their own right. Helen would run any business as a tight ship and be a success, Tom has the potential to be a conveyor belt of ideas and with the right structure and support around him could be a big success and Susie would make any business she was given profitable.

Jims just shit.

• Paid Members

I've thought from quite early on it would be Helen and Jim as the last 2 with Helen winning in the end. I stick by it I think Helen's been the most consistent one this series. She's looked a tad flustered at times the last couple of episodes but I think she's a stronger candidate overall than the others.

Susan's been good too. I didn't think she'd would get that far initially but she's proved to be good in the tasks and tough in the boardroom. Just got a feeling Sugar will think she's too immature for him to go into business with.

It's not been the greatest series of The Apprentice this year, but it's been enjoyable. The interviews are in the final episode next week and they're always fun. The problem with the series this year is that there hasn't been enough characters. Barring Jim, Melody, Susie and Vincent (who should still be here now), the rest have been fairly boring. The fact someone like Natasha made it so far really highlights that it's been poor compared to the standards of recent years.

After it's all said and done, I think that Helen will win it. She doesn't seem very creative and is a bit too robotic for me, but she'll win as she has done well on a few tasks and seems to be on the winning team most weeks. Personally, I'd like to see Susie win this. She's a bit of a pain in the arse, but she seems friendly, is creative and has initiative. And she's only 21, so she's got plenty of time ahead of her. And I'd bang her. So there.

Pleased Natasha went, she talked too much bullshit for my liking, using all her jargon and spin talk.

I'd like Susie or Tom to win it. Both underdogs, but when given the chance to shine they do really well and are both likable I think. The point was raised of Susie not being easy to get on with, it seems to me more the case she's seen as an easy target to try and push around, but she's fought back well despite some naivety as times.

Susan is too annoying and whiny and I think in time Lord Sugar will tire of her.

I think Tom will go as they will rip him apart in the interview stage. Jim too will be found out to be a great salesman and lovely bloke and all that, but knows sod all about long term strategies and plans.

That leaves Helen who I think has grown week on week and should be a shoe-in barring a collapse in the interview rooms.

I actually think Tom will be the one who's most successful at the interview stage. And Helen.

Usually, it's the candidates full of bravado and desperate to outdo the others by going OTT that get called on their bullshit in interviews. Tom seems quite sensible and crucially, as he's being interviewed on a business plan, he seems to have a religious dedication to the numbers.

Tom to win.

*EDIT* Also, in what world is Jim a 'lovely bloke'? ...Sure, he raises a smile with his gab but he's a passive aggressive nightmare who would undoubtedly take your house, car and grandmother if it benefitted him financially. He's a cocky gobshite who i'd wager has absolutely no humanity.

I have never seen him away from business, so I defer to you.

But, I hope you don't mean that 'final five' candid show, because it's as much in his business interests to show his human side to that show as it is to show his ruthless side on the normal show. They all seemed lovely in that show. They're clearly not.

I loved it when Jim pinned Susan in the car and said 'You'd smelled blood in the water and went after the wrong person in the boardroom' type thing, showing really how he operates. I imagine him doing alot of this stuff, kinda pressurising and bullying people in close situations. Plus in the board room he should've gone after Natasha more instead he hedged his bets by saying they were both to blame.

Helen's been really impressive but I'm wondering how the interviews will uncover. I actually see Tom doing really well in interviews, he's pretty good at selling himself and his ideas in the boardroom when the pressures on. Helen will probably get tripped up by the whole 'never ran a business' thing I think Sugar pointed out. Susan will probably piss off someone like she usually does.

Archived