The Apprentice 2011 thread

Your Fight Site

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Jim is fast approaching Jim MacDonald levels of greatness in terms of my favourite Irish people called Jim.

I mean, when i say fast approaching, old Jimmy Mac is still leading by a country mile, but if Apprentice Jim just happens to beat someone up with a belt whilst confined to a wheelchair, then we may have a new number one.

The stuff in the Butchers was a work of art, and whilst i'm not even close to having his level of skill, i absolutely share his mantra that people deal with people and it's all about engagement.

I cant help but feel there MUST be an episode coming up where he comes up unstuck in a big way, he surely cant be this good the whole series or the final would effectively be a no brainer.

Jim is fast approaching Jim MacDonald levels of greatness in terms of my favourite Irish people called Jim.

I mean, when i say fast approaching, old Jimmy Mac is still leading by a country mile, but if Apprentice Jim just happens to beat someone up with a belt whilst confined to a wheelchair, then we may have a new number one.

The stuff in the Butchers was a work of art, and whilst i'm not even close to having his level of skill, i absolutely share his mantra that people deal with people and it's all about engagement.

I cant help but feel there MUST be an episode coming up where he comes up unstuck in a big way, he surely cant be this good the whole series or the final would effectively be a no brainer.

Last night I was thinking the interview episode might be where he loses his cool if he's exposed through a 'misinterpretated' CV issue.

• Paid Members
Am I the only who finds Karren Brady a bit tasty?

The years have not been kind.

Amen to this. Back in the day when she was bending over for Brummie footballers for fun she was a bit tasty, but I'm talking more than 10 years ago now. She hasn't aged that well.

However her business associate, Jacqueline Gold, (I'm assuming they are 'associates' given the David Gold link) is yummy for her age.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

He definitely started to break, but the fact he talked himself out of the bottom 3 when he was solely responsible for the entire failure of the task gives me hope he's still got life in him.

The double firing was shocking though. I was watching it with the girlfriend and we both gasped when he fired Vincent! Madness it was.

Jim certainly is under a bit of pressure now. He probably wouldn't have been fired anyway, infact had Vincent taken him in with the blond girl they probably would have both survived.

Gutted about Vincent going, I hate when the characters leave.

• Paid Members
Jim certainly is under a bit of pressure now. He probably wouldn't have been fired anyway, infact had Vincent taken him in with the blond girl they probably would have both survived.

Gutted about Vincent going, I hate when the characters leave.

The problem about Vincent though was, he wasn't that good. He said he could talk the talk and proved he couldn't when they were doing the mobile app challenge and he was stumbling so much in the presentation he handed the reigns over to Right Hand Jim.

In terms of Psychoville intrigue, I'm now watching Glen. He looked positively mental when they laughed at his 'see their light' slogan and saying they 'will respect him!'

Glenn-Ward.jpg_e_23abe66501078f41ad6851658d1e8d06.jpg

'Not now Silent Singer'

Archived