Smackdown Spoilers

iamtheman

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is that not stating that you believe it to be Kharma's fault?

No, Im speculating upon the spoilers I'm reading.

Funnily enough, I was speculating too. My use of 'if that was the case' should have made that obvious.

"If thats the case" then of course it could be her fault. Read my inital reply. If she's fucked her shoulder on a side bump, of course it could be her opponents fault. You've went around the houses to get back to the original point that OF COURSE Awesome Kong's could be at fault for this.

Never said you did. Please note the non-use of the words 'you' and 'said' in that sentence.

It was in reply to me, though, so either you were referencing my comment about injured wrestlers or your just spouting random shite ... oh fair enough you usually do the latter anyway.

No, please re-read it. You made a sweeping comment that 'no-one' wishes injury on someone. Yes, YOU made that comment but you were referring to everyone, not just yourself.

My response, to your comment about EVERYONE, was 'Except Daffney, apparently'. Nowhere was that referencing you individually or as an individual.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

Is that not stating that you believe it to be Kharma's fault?

No, Im speculating upon the spoilers I'm reading.

Funnily enough, I was speculating too. My use of 'if that was the case' should have made that obvious.

"If thats the case" then of course it could be her fault. Read my inital reply. If she's fucked her shoulder on a side bump, of course it could be her opponents fault. You've went around the houses to get back to the original point that OF COURSE Awesome Kong's could be at fault for this.

I was counteracting your 'speculation' with speculation, based at least on some evidence, of my own.

• Paid Members
No, please re-read it. You made a sweeping comment that 'no-one' wishes injury on someone. Yes, YOU made that comment but you were referring to everyone, not just yourself.

My response, to your comment about EVERYONE, was 'Except Daffney, apparently'. Nowhere was that referencing you individually or as an individual.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

Yes it is, considering nobody wishes injury of Daffney. Your just getting all emotional because people have no sympathy for her court case against TNA. Nobody wants to see her out of work and hurt. Nobody ever said that to the best of my knowledge. Your just getting all confused, because that argument was about whether its great that Daffney was injured or not. That was about whether TNA had the right to stop booking her when she signed the original contract that she is complaining about. When did ANYONE say "its class that Daffney's injured lol".

based at least on some evidence,

What evidence was there? You said how she got the injury and then stated an opinion you were using as fact saying she couldnt have injured her on the move. Thats clearly shite unless you've seen it.

You two, flirting again :rolleyes:

SBA needs to be careful, might get a rep as the Melina of the forum.

As for the Christian thing, am I gutted? Yes. Am I surprised? no, not really. The only silver lining might be that it may precipitate a heel turn, which is long overdue. I didn't think his reign would last long looking at him properly on Sunday night, he's got an absolutely terrible look these days. At least during the end of his first WWE run/his TNA run he was filled out a bit, now he's got really sunken shoulders and spindly legs. I knew they wouldn't let him carry the ball for too long.

I can only imagine, given the look of pride on Edge's face when he won it, how Edge's heart must have sank when he heard. Also, Christians face when he was told must have been a sight.

As for people suggesting Henry/Orton is a good idea; are you mad? I love Henry as much as the next guy, but I don't think he's the one to drag a good match out of Randy fucking Orton.

When did ANYONE say "its class that Daffney's injured lol".

In a thread entitled 'working conditions in TNA', somebody called Ian_hitmanhart posted.....

'She should know better than to work dates injured if its so serious. She shouldnt have wrestled the indy dates if she was so injured. Her stupid fault.'

In the same thread, in response to ajs269 posting that Daffney got injured while taking a bump through a barbed wire board Cleetus Van Damme posted 'and look how she took the bump, no-one to blame but herself, the silly slag.'

In the same thread, butchreedmark posted

'Also, isn't it worth noting that it's only Daffney? Scott Steiner gets his surgery paid for because he's Scott Steiner and he's worth it. Daffney is nothing, so she can pay her own. Read the contract before you sign it, that's my advice.'

Of course, maybe calling her names, saying she's worthless and blaming her for her own career-ending injuries is not actually laughing at the fact she's injured and can't wrestle again, but it sure comes across like that.....

• Paid Members
In a thread entitled 'working conditions in TNA', somebody called Ian_hitmanhart posted.....

'She should know better than to work dates injured if its so serious. She shouldnt have wrestled the indy dates if she was so injured. Her stupid fault.'

In the same thread, in response to ajs269 posting that Daffney got injured while taking a bump through a barbed wire board Cleetus Van Damme posted 'and look how she took the bump, no-one to blame but herself, the silly slag.'

'Also, isn't it worth noting that it's only Daffney? Scott Steiner gets his surgery paid for because he's Scott Steiner and he's worth it. Daffney is nothing, so she can pay her own. Read the contract before you sign it, that's my advice.'

Of course, maybe calling her names, saying she's worthless and blaming her for her own career-ending injuries is not actually laughing at the fact she's injured and can't wrestle again, but it sure comes across like that.....

OK, where did ANYONE say they wished injury on her? Your a fucking mental case. Nobody wished injury on her or said they were glad she was injured. Read the context you plank. People were saying it was her own fault for continuing to wrestle with an injury or doing stupid stunts which were more or less going to lead to an injury. When Foley took those bumps through the cell it was his fault for his seperated shoulder and other injuries, but nobody said they were glad he got those injuries. Wake up. Nice hunting for examples, but none of those are relevent. Also its worth noting this was all after the injury happened. We actually could review the Daffney injuries, because of the footage. It can come across how you like, it still doesnt make you any less wrong.

What annoys me most I think is that the elevated the World Title and made it mean something, this chase between Del Rio and Christian was great TV. Del Rio believed it was his destiny, while Christian wanted to show his retired buddy he could do it. And he did win it and it was a great moment, a moment only wwe are capable of doing...then they give it to Randy Orton for his 402nd snoozefest title reign where he'll do nothing of note.

and anyone looking forward to a Mark Henry vs Randy Orton PPV match needs to sort themselves out.

All I'd like to say on the matter is that I really like Christian and am gutted that he only got 2 days with the belt. Would it really have hurt the WWE to let him stay the champion just until the next ppv? Sure he's an entertaining top of the midcard talent and not someone you'd expect to be chasing the main prize but since he did have it, they should have kept the title on him a little longer, I fear he is now damaged in many fans eyes :cry:

OK, where did ANYONE say they wished injury on her? Your a fucking mental case. Nobody wished injury on her or said they were glad she was injured. Read the context you plank. People were saying it was her own fault for continuing to wrestle with an injury or doing stupid stunts which were more or less going to lead to an injury. When Foley took those bumps through the cell it was it fault for his seperated shoulder and other injuries, but nobody said they were glad he got those injuries. Wake up. Nice hunting for examples, but none of those are relevent.

'Ok, where did anyone say they wished injury on her?' - they didn't, but that wasn't what you were asking. Read what you posted, you plank.

'Your a fucking mental case'. - It's 'you're' not 'your', but I'm just nit picking now.

'Nobody said they were glad she was injured.' - No? So calling her a silly slag and 'worthless' is showing compassion for her being injured then, is it?

I get the feeling that if they're going to take the title off you after two days, and have in the past shown no desire for you to get past the mid-card, you're probably not in line for a major feud with the brands top guy.

• Paid Members
they didn't, but that wasn't what you were asking. Read what you posted, you plank.

Read my whole post then:

Yes it is, considering nobody wishes injury of Daffney. Your just getting all emotional because people have no sympathy for her court case against TNA. Nobody wants to see her out of work and hurt. Nobody ever said that to the best of my knowledge. Your just getting all confused, because that argument was about whether its great that Daffney was injured or not. That was about whether TNA had the right to stop booking her when she signed the original contract that she is complaining about. When did ANYONE say "its class that Daffney's injured lol".

Why did you reply with "examples" to dispell the above post then? Thats exactly what I was asking.

I'm just nit picking now.

Yes, because that is all you can do, because you cant see the bigger picture. You can nit pick and try your best to make yourself sound like less of a mong, but it never works because in the grand scheme of things you continue to prove you dont know what your talking about.

'Nobody said they were glad she was injured.' - No? So calling her a silly slag and 'worthless' is showing compassion for her being injured then, is it?

I never said I wanted to show any compassion for her. When did I say that? I said I didnt wish injury on her. There's a difference.

Archived