Smackdown Spoilers

iamtheman

Cant find the words at the moment for this complete bullshit

shouldnt be surprised

CENA WWE Champ

ORTON World Champ

Same Old Shit

Stop watching it then. Orton didn't go there to do 20 minute matches in the midcard. He was obviously going to end up with it sooner rather than later.

I think we all knew that Orton would eventually win the title as he's the biggest star on there but this quickly? For me watching a clip of Christian winning the title on youtube is the only thing I've watched since Mania and the great moment has been ruined slightly.

You can understand why people are upset/frustrated. As much as I like Christian I'm more frustrated with the fact that once again Cena and Orton are both World Champions.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If this leads to a heel turn for the Cap'in, then I say go with it. It's been said a few times that his heel run during 05 was fantastic and for me he was more entertaining then than he is currently, as much as I like the guy.

Though it does seem premature, Orton having the World title to make himself and Cena the World title holders isn't a bad deal at all for the WWE. Orton is probably the most over performer on Smackdown on a regular basis now and thus he should really be the champion.

Gutted, just gutted.

Cause Randy Orton clearly needed a 15th title reign. Argh its just so frustrating. Christian wins at the PPV, making the belt look so special and then Orton wins it 2 days later. I'll wait until I see it, and see how it all goes down on TV but this is maybe another nail in my viewership coffin. Its so bloody frustrating and counter-productive. They do amazing things, like have him win at Extreme Rules in a wonderful moment and then next week they go and piss all over it.

I'm probably one of the few that is shocked Christian even became champ in the first place, so what happened here is not a shock.

I'm not saying he's not worthy of a title run, given how WWE like to randomly pick new champions, he has every right for a run, however Vince has never really liked him, plus he was TNA champ, after that I thought his fate was sealed to be a mid carder for life in WWE.

I can only assume Vince was in a feel good mood, with TheRock coming back the night after and gave the go ahead for the Christian win, along with OBL death, so not long after he came to his senses and here we are now.

I'm sure their will be a massive blacklash from internet fans, but that dont really matter to Vince, most people will carry on watching whatever happens, so why should Vince care really.

The "stop watching" brigade can spare me as I dont watch Smackdown and just read spoilers.

I will say this, I was going to read the spoilers a few weeks and see how it panned out after the draft and with a fresh champion and maybe start watching it again. Now Orton is chmapion im not going to bother, I was glad I was not going to see that overated bore anymore when he got drafted from RAW.

Shame for Christian but I cant say im shocked, whatever is said about Christian it would have been more interesting to see him reign than Orton, his last reign was as interesting as paint drying.

WWE really needs to stop going for the 'safe' option. Yes, inevitably, Orton was gonna get the strap at some point but it would've been nice to see whether Christian could have been a success as champion.

[sIGH] Anyway......

Former WWE wrestler Daivari lost to Ted DiBiase in a dark match before the tapings.

Might be getting another Indiana pairing with he and Jinder Mahal, perhaps?

Christian champ for 2 days? What a complete fucking joke. Vince might as well just have pulled his cock out and pissed on Christian on live TV. It amounts to basically the same thing.

I know he probably only got the strap as a favour to Edge but fuck me, give the lad a chance with it!

He should get on the phone to TNA right fucking now!

Cant find the words at the moment for this complete bullshit

shouldnt be surprised

CENA WWE Champ

ORTON World Champ

Same Old Shit

Stop watching it then. Orton didn't go there to do 20 minute matches in the midcard. He was obviously going to end up with it sooner rather than later.

didnt think it would be this soon could have at least held off till over the limit

The way these things work - I wouldn't be surprised if when Christian was told he was winning it at ER they would have told him at the same time he was going to drop it at the tapings. It often works like that.

The only silver lining here is if Christian turns and becomes the top heel on SD - at present that spot looks up for grabs and its not a bad position for Christian to be in. Otherwise its back to midcard obscurity.

Please let Chrisitan chase the title and win it back. Or turn heel. I not really a fan of Christian as a face.

Christian brief reign is a shame, but for all we know this is the start of a interesting storyline.

I was hoping we see one of the following stories for Christian:

1) A slow heel turn from Christian. Have him defend the belt against all the heel midcard guys, and have him slowly get more heelish and cocky about how awesome a champion he is whilst ignoring the fact he hasn't faced a real test like Sheamus or Orton. Then have him turn fully heel as he desperately holds on to the belt from the likes of Orton.

2) Rio winning the belt and Christian winning MOTB, hence having Christian stalk Rio for the world belt until he eventually won.

But now with Orton winning, I'm hoping we see a quick heel turn and have Christian steal the belt from Orton. We shall see.

What a load of shit and bollocks

Christian as champion was the one thing that was going to intrigue me about Smackdown now Edge has gone. As it is, they've given him two days and then stuck the title back on Randy Orton for his 400th boring title reign. Way to spike an interest.

Christian turning heel and winning the thing back is about the only thing they can do to rescue this sorry state of affars. Can't see it happening though - he'll be back in the midcard next week

Up until now Randy Orton has never held a title on the Smackdown brand. So from that point of view it'll make a change but the other side of it is a new first time champ has just had a really short reign.

Archived