Smackdown Spoilers

iamtheman

Surely I aint the only one that has never seen Christian as anything more than a midcarder? People can go on about building new stars but the lad just isn't going to ever get there. 12 years? He has been in WWE on and off and people are harpin on any "new" main eventers? Nothing new about that midcard act unfortunately

I never understood this mentality. How long was Edge floating around the mid card? Jeff Hardy? RVD? Look at R-Truth. It doesn't matter how long you've been in the mid card for some people can make it work if they're given the opportunity and unfortunately Christian just hasn't had that opportunity which is a massive shame.

Don't even get me started on RVD or Hardy. Sure Edge was floating around for an age but the difference is Edge made people care and had an awesome heel persona that they just hadn't tapped into yet. Christian has done the heel and face thing time and time again and still shows NOTHING worthy in terms of main event running. Doesn't act, look or even appear to believe in himself as "the" guy.

As for Hardy, big babyface for sure but not The Man in my eyes. And R Truth?! Sorry that has no weight to it. Think about it like this... Flair, Sting, Hogan, Savage, Steamboat, HHH, Michaels, Benoit, CHRISTIAN? Fine for a midcard feud but isn't and shouldn't be world champion. Just doesn't work in my mind. Same as The Miz. He isn't and doesn't even believe he is The Man and nor should he. The champ should be the best in the world. I used to hold the lineage of the titles with respect. Christian and Miz shit on that lineage in my mind. The aren't people you can build your company around because they just aren't that good. IMO

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst CVD makes an excellent point, they did draft Orton to build the brand around him. I still would have been more interested in watching Smackdown with it built around Christian as Champion.

Im not saying he is the next Austin or Rock, but I would rather watch him than Orton, he entertains me more and is more fresh as Champion. Whatever is said about Christian he doesnt completly bore me and make me fast forward every time he comes on like Orton does.

A Christian heel turn would be nice though. I guess WWE dont have a lot of choices for top line babyface on Smackdown, with Jeff Hardy gone, Morrison and others not being up to the task and HHH not wanting to go full time with his new job, though I just wish it wasnt Orton, I would would have honestly prefered Cody Rhodes to beat Christian for it at this point if they wanted of Christian that badly.

Wasn't Ortons last run as champ a flop? I think I remember talk of ratings going down when he held the belt?

Orton won't be turning heel, I reckon it'll be Christian who turns and as he's a better heel anyway it might help him in the long run but I can understand why people are frustrated.

Orton vs Mark Henry will be absolutely awful in my opinion though.

I can see John Cena Vs Randy Orton in a 60 min hell in a cell stick a pole up you opponents arse match on a ppv soon. After 60 mins wrestler whom has stuck the most poles up his opponents arse wins. The fueds got legs.

You're rubbish, please stop.

You're to serious. But i'll stop cause my posts are stupid.

Some good news amidst all the sadness for you guys though - Kharma flattened Alicia Fox last night and Fox apparently suffered a separated shoulder in the process.

And thats good news how?

It means she's not gonna be on our TV screens for a while....I thought that'd be good news for most people round here?

probably not good for kharma as well

Maybe she doesnt know how to work? Third appearance in and he's taken food from a fellow entertainers mouth? Doesnt sound good.

According to reports Alicia landed on her side taking a clothesline and took the impact of the bump on her shoulder, separating it.

If that is the case, then Kharma would not be to blame for Alicia's injury.

• Paid Members
It means she's not gonna be on our TV screens for a while....I thought that'd be good news for most people round here?

Why would it be? Nobody wishes injury on anyone.

According to reports Alicia landed on her side taking a clothesline and took the impact of the bump on her shoulder, separating it.

How could she not be to blame? The impact of the blow might have unsettled her positioning while taking the bump. Your supposed to take the impact then take the simple bump following the move. If she came charging at her, and fucked up the momentum of Alicia's bump, then it would be Kharma's fault. You cant say it wasnt her fault without seeing it.

Why would it be? Nobody wishes injury on anyone.

How could she not be to blame? The impact of the blow might have unsettled her positioning while taking the bump. Your supposed to take the impact then take the simple bump following the move. If she came charging at her, and fucked up the momentum of Alicia's bump, then it would be Kharma's fault. You cant say it wasnt her fault without seeing it.

....much in the same way you can't, but did, say it was her fault without seeing it.

re: the bold comment. Except Daffney, apparently.

• Paid Members
....much in the same way you can't, but did, say it was her fault without seeing it.

But I didnt say it was Kharma's fault did I?

Maybe she doesnt know how to work? Third appearance in and she's taken food from a fellow entertainers mouth? Doesnt sound good.

Note the use of question marks and "maybe".

When did I wish injury on Daffney? I never did ever. Your making stuff up now.

But I didnt say it was Kharma's fault did I?

Maybe she doesnt know how to work? Third appearance in and he's taken food from a fellow entertainers mouth? Doesnt sound good.

Note the use of question marks and "maybe".

Yes, I did. I also saw 'Third appearance in and she's taken food from a fellow entertainers mouth? Doesn't sound good.'

Is that not stating that you believe it to be Kharma's fault?

When did I wish injury on Daffney? I never did ever. Your making stuff up now.

Never said you did. Please note the non-use of the words 'you' and 'said' in that sentence.

My initial reference, which I was following on from, was about the forum in general, not you.

• Paid Members
Is that not stating that you believe it to be Kharma's fault?

No, Im speculating upon the spoilers I'm reading. Isnt that what spoilers are for? Never said it was her fault did I? You cant say anything is anyones fault unless you see the footage. I do no how WWE works though, and if someone gets injured in an angle or match involving a new wrestler, it might not be good for that new wrestler involved.

Never said you did. Please note the non-use of the words 'you' and 'said' in that sentence.

It was in reply to me, though, so either you were referencing my comment about injured wrestlers or your just spouting random shite ... oh fair enough you usually do the latter anyway.

Archived