WWE Extreme Rules

Cobra1000

She has beefed up a bit I think. Mind you, she was in there with Michelle McCool, which would instantly make her look fatter than she actually is. :)

Shame Michelle McCool wasnt standing next to her when she was shoving those cheese rolls and fish lots down her throat. She could have used that as an excuse then as well.

I doubt she's using anything as an excuse. Her size is part of her marketability.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I doubt she's using anything as an excuse. Her size is part of her marketability.

Isnt that the same as Michelle McCool's body then? She wants herself to be at a certain weight that is essential to the way Johnny Ace and Vince McMahon think a woman on TV should look and there for increases her potential in varies areas of the WWE promotional machine? Yet, she gets criticised for it. McCool took a hammering for losing weight to the point where she is really skinny, because she wanted to look the way her bosses wanted her to look. Awesome Kong balloons to the size of Kamala's Mam and its called "marketability".

Although I'm the biggest ADR mark in the world, I'm glad Christian got to have his moment here. Edge and Christian are two guys whose careers I've followed very closely and so it has been quite an emotional fews weeks watching the two of them, albeit slightly bittersweet in Edge's case. Nevertheless, I'm hoping Del Rio can put the high profile loses he's suffered over the past month behind and cruise through the summer months as the World Heavyweight champion.

Cole had me laughing out loud when he got back to his commentary position, "I'm like a superhero. I'm a wrestler by day, announcer by night..." or whatever it was that had he said was very funny.

The Punk/Orton match was a lot better than I thought it would be. The Sheamus/Kofi and Mysterio/Cody matches were also a lot more entertaining than I thought they would be and it was also the first time I've really been that interested in Sheamus or Cody Rhodes in quite some time (I'm sorry, I just can't get into Rhodes' character - I try).

I've not yet watched the main event as I had the outcome spoiled but by the sounds of it, it was a good match.

A really enjoyable show, wouldn't have felt out of pocket had I had Sky.

• Paid Members
Nevertheless, I'm hoping Del Rio can put the high profile loses he's suffered over the past month behind and cruise through the summer months as the World Heavyweight champion.

No chance. He's on Raw now, it would have to be the WWE title, meaning he'd have to take it from Super Cena. The other Super Cena.

Isnt that the same as Michelle McCool's body then? She wants herself to be at a certain weight that is essential to the way Johnny Ace and Vince McMahon think a woman on TV should look and there for increases her potential in varies areas of the WWE promotional machine? Yet, she gets criticised for it. McCool took a hammering for losing weight to the point where she is really skinny, because she wanted to look the way her bosses wanted her to look. Awesome Kong balloons to the size of Kamala's Mam and its called "marketability".

I was having a bit of a light-hearted quip about BOTH women's weight with my original post.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping Del Rio can put the high profile loses he's suffered over the past month behind and cruise through the summer months as the World Heavyweight champion.

No chance. He's on Raw now, it would have to be the WWE title, meaning he'd have to take it from Super Cena. The other Super Cena.

Arh, pants I forgot about that. Cena will have to do the honours for Del Rio, simple as.

There's only one Super Cena. Johnny can sell as many t-shirts, sweatbands and replica belts or headline as many pay-per-views as he likes - there's only one Super Cena and he's right here on the UKFF.

And that's... ALLL I gotta say about that.

• Paid Members

If you ever lose a "name-changing" bet with me, you'll be Fruity_Pebbles before you can blink.

whats the deal with the dh smith junior jbl gimmick and excuse my incompetence but whos the white dude with the cornrose was it curt hawkins? also anyone got a pic of big brodus clays head

Good solid show, I found this to be the most enjoyable show of the year thus far. Cena winning the title again wasn't what I was hoping for but it didn't matter too much with Christian finally winning the big one and Cody Rhodes shining despite the loss, he looked like the most unique guy in the company coming out shying away from the camera with his 'employees', the dark music completes his perfect entrance. On topic of the Cena win, I don't mind Miz losing the title too much as I think he definately suits the role of a 'Jericho position', I was happy to see him win the title initially but he cant bring the excitement against the big names, not his fault especially but I felt his reign was lacking something.

Only negatives from the show are where does this leave CM Punk to go now? The New Nexus are completely irrelevant and he needs to disband the group soon as so Mason Ryan can perhaps go babyface and the other two can piss off. Kofi winning the US title was logical and he's not all that bad, but I seriously think that he's going walk into a feud with Dolph Ziggler and their ridiculous series of matches is going to start all over again!

Thought it was far better than Mania to be honest.

Apart from Cena winning the main event, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Morrison again on good form in the main event, wish he'd work on his promos in his spare time because he'd fit well into the main event scene if he improved. Asking a lot though admittedly.

Cody Rhodes screams 'phantom of the opera' to me. It's a top class gimmick and the match itself was superb, even if the ending in the ring despite it being falls count anywhere being a bit ass-backward.

Punk vs Orton was good too, decisive win for Orton.

Christian Del Rio was a very good effort, even if Del Rio looked uneasy taking the bumps off the ladders. Broadus Clay got legitmately smashed too, looked really nasty that one.

Kharma's debut was excellent, her music is some horror film score type which made her seem like a scary bastard!

The celebration with Edge and Christian was something normally reserved for something like Mania, but was a nice touch.

Very good show overall.

i was considering watching the ppv on a stream but finally come to the decision to order it two hours before it started (the latest ive ever left ordering a box office ppv) and im glad i went with the latter choice cos it was a cracker of a ppv

the only things i hated were cole and swagger winning the tag match and cena winning the wwe title, everything else was enjoyable from the orton/punk opener to the kharma debut to christian winning the world title

i can see miz calling for a rematch at over the limit or some kind of multi man match involving morrison, r truth and del rio also. as for smackdown, i think either mark henry or sheamus will be christian's first title defence at the next ppv

I was delighted with the booking of both R-Truth and Morrison. A big criticism of WWE recently, is their reluctance to create new top card stars. I may be crediting Vince and his creative department with too much foresight, but this is a step in the right direction to break the status quo. Would love to see R-Truth getting a gimmick overhaul, maybe a return to Ron "The Truth" Killings?

Archived