WWE Extreme Rules

Cobra1000

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Currently Cena has won the WWE title 8 times and twice worn the Big Gold Belt for a total of 10. The only other active wrestler with more World title reigns to his name is Triple H with 13. If you go by the benchmark WWE always used to use, "16-time World Heavyweight Champion" for Flair, Cena is the most likely candidate to eclipse it at this point.

I also Believe Hogan Previously had 13 under his belt, although in the past few years the AWA said the would "officially" count hogans 2 AWA title runs, bringing him to 15.......and with him maybe getting back in the ring with sting for a TNA title match?

Flair also mentioned he dropped the NWA title to a midget wrestle once in WWC didnt he? It was never officially counted as a title reign, and the belt was simply given back to him, but i had heard somthing similar to the "Various title changes in unsanctioned territorys".

As for flair, god knows. I think 16 may be closer to the "official" number, although with various different titles (WCW saying its champion was recognised seperatly, thus making the WCW title 2 seperate titles for a short time) , title changes, etc, he could be into crazy numbers of his reigns.

The Dale Ganger AWA has no connection to Verne Gagne's AWA and has no right to make that decision. It's up to WWE.

You're right about Flair's total being a lot larger than WWE claims it is, although I'm not convinced about the midget story. Why would WWC bring in the NWA Champion and have him wrestle a midget? You sure you aren't thinking about him losing to Jack Veneno in the Dominican Republic?

I'm sure its in his book, although i may be slightly incorrect on the challenger, although he may of wrestled a midget in WWC at some point, as i may have stories crossed. And you are correct in the AWA idea, Ultimately WWE would make the decision........so Hogan gets bumped down to 13 again!

• Paid Members
And you are correct in the AWA idea, Ultimately WWE would make the decision........so Hogan gets bumped down to 13 again!

He was WWF Champion 6 times, WcW Champion 6 times. I only make it 13 if you cant the IWGP title he won back when the IWGP title was an annual tournament rather than a championship belt to be won, defended, lost etc.

Currently Cena has won the WWE title 8 times and twice worn the Big Gold Belt for a total of 10. The only other active wrestler with more World title reigns to his name is Triple H with 13. If you go by the benchmark WWE always used to use, "16-time World Heavyweight Champion" for Flair, Cena is the most likely candidate to eclipse it at this point.

I also Believe Hogan Previously had 13 under his belt, although in the past few years the AWA said the would "officially" count hogans 2 AWA title runs, bringing him to 15.......and with him maybe getting back in the ring with sting for a TNA title match?

Flair also mentioned he dropped the NWA title to a midget wrestle once in WWC didnt he? It was never officially counted as a title reign, and the belt was simply given back to him, but i had heard somthing similar to the "Various title changes in unsanctioned territorys".

As for flair, god knows. I think 16 may be closer to the "official" number, although with various different titles (WCW saying its champion was recognised seperatly, thus making the WCW title 2 seperate titles for a short time) , title changes, etc, he could be into crazy numbers of his reigns.

The Dale Ganger AWA has no connection to Verne Gagne's AWA and has no right to make that decision. It's up to WWE.

You're right about Flair's total being a lot larger than WWE claims it is, although I'm not convinced about the midget story. Why would WWC bring in the NWA Champion and have him wrestle a midget? You sure you aren't thinking about him losing to Jack Veneno in the Dominican Republic?

I'm sure its in his book, although i may be slightly incorrect on the challenger, although he may of wrestled a midget in WWC at some point, as i may have stories crossed. And you are correct in the AWA idea, Ultimately WWE would make the decision........so Hogan gets bumped down to 13 again!

I'm pretty sure the book says he was wrestling Jack Veneno and more or less pulled him onto top and said "COUNT THE FUCKING PIN" because the crowd was going to kill him if he won.

• Paid Members

Good show I thought. Christian winning the belt was a great moment, and Morrison and R-Truth both looked brilliant at the end. Morrison looked a worthy winner and R-Truth is growing in the persona with each appearances. Awesome Kong's pilled the weight on, though, hasnt she? Looks like she's eat Scott D'Amore. Looking forward to Warrior vs Andre style matches on Raw everyweek. I hope Kelly Kelly can slam her.

• Paid Members

Extreme Rules was a good show. The funniest bit was when at the end of the Orton vs. Punk match, as Orton was on the mat looking like he was readying himself for an RKO, Charles Robinson had to twice tell him to get up because he was about to count Punk out.

• Paid Members
Good show I thought. Christian winning the belt was a great moment, and Morrison and R-Truth both looked brilliant at the end. Morrison looked a worthy winner and R-Truth is growing in the persona with each appearances. Awesome Kong's pilled the weight on, though, hasnt she? Looks like she's eat Scott D'Amore. Looking forward to Warrior vs Andre style matches on Raw everyweek. I hope Kelly Kelly can slam her.

Actually I thought Kong had lost a fair bit of weight. Her face looks a bit chubbier but I put that down to the shorter haircut she had going on.

Extreme Rules was a good show. The funniest bit was when at the end of the Orton vs. Punk match, as Orton was on the mat looking like he was readying himself for an RKO, Charles Robinson had to twice tell him to get up because he was about to count Punk out.

Nah, the best bit was Booker T calling the Super RKO the 'coup d'etat'. He's a fucking idiot.

• Paid Members

This is what see looked like last time we seen her in the mainstream compared to the other week when she was at the Cauliflower Alley Club. She looks canny fat to me. Not like it matters, I suppose. She just looked different compared to the last time we saw her:

awesome_kong_280x39_970231a.jpgIMG_6310.JPG

At least she never got her tits out like the last time she debuted on a PPV.

This is what see looked like last time we seen her in the mainstream compared to the other week when she was at the Cauliflower Alley Club. She looks canny fat to me. Not like it matters, I suppose. She just looked different compared to the last time we saw her:

awesome_kong_280x39_970231a.jpgIMG_6310.JPG

She has beefed up a bit I think. Mind you, she was in there with Michelle McCool, which would instantly make her look fatter than she actually is. :)

• Paid Members
She has beefed up a bit I think. Mind you, she was in there with Michelle McCool, which would instantly make her look fatter than she actually is. :)

Shame Michelle McCool wasnt standing next to her when she was shoving those cheese rolls and fish lots down her throat. She could have used that as an excuse then as well.

Archived