DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
One Pro Wrestling

Ridiculous - So, as Twitter seems to be the new form of communication in letting people know they have decided to "pull out" if people are wanting refunds then please email sales@oneprowrestling.com with your name and order number. Please Note Danny is away until May 10th so no refunds can be started until then, BUT there is still at least 6 American imports on the card still despite the drop out

From 1pw facebook

Who are they meant to be, just out of interest?

And still on the FB page people are defending them.

Of course they are, it's all Hall, Nash and Waltman's fault. They are the unreliable ones! :rolleyes:

Well, to be fair, you have just named two of the most unreliable wrestlers in the history of existence, one who's currently MIA and reported to be close to death he's so fucked up, one who'se a serial drug abuser with a history of suicide attempts, and one who managed to politic himself the book of the worlds biggest and most successful wrestling company and then destroy it.

I mean by all means slag 1PW, but to suggest in a head to head with the band they're less reliable? Not sure that can really fly...........

• Paid Members

Of course they are, it's all Hall, Nash and Waltman's fault. They are the unreliable ones! :rolleyes:

Well, to be fair, you have just named two of the most unreliable wrestlers in the history of existence, one who's currently MIA and reported to be close to death he's so fucked up, one who'se a serial drug abuser with a history of suicide attempts, and one who managed to politic himself the book of the worlds biggest and most successful wrestling company and then destroy it.

I mean by all means slag 1PW, but to suggest in a head to head with the band they're less reliable? Not sure that can really fly...........

What has Nash's booking got to do with anything?

1PW knew the risks that go along with people like Hall and Waltman, they still tried it and if the rumour is to be believed didn't put much into getting it right.

Instead of a big press release to clear all the air, they say that the promoter doesn't know about anything and won't be available until May!?

Seriously, WTF!?

Instead of wanting to spend zillions on US talent, they should just get themself a good Personal Relations manager or a communcation expert on the payroll. To me, 1PW seems to be run by moneymarks / amateurs.

What has Nash's booking got to do with anything?

1PW knew the risks that go along with people like Hall and Waltman, they still tried it and if the rumour is to be believed didn't put much into getting it right.

Oh yeah of course, 1PW have fucked up royally here. And to be fair nash's booking probably hasn't got alot to do with it in all fairness, was just the tone "Of course they are, it's all Hall, Nash and Waltman's fault. They are the unreliable ones!" when, really, at least two of those three are amazingly unreliable at times, and one of them's trying to get himself dead. I mean that is very unreliable.

One Pro Wrestling

Ridiculous - So, as Twitter seems to be the new form of communication in letting people know they have decided to "pull out" if people are wanting refunds then please email sales@oneprowrestling.com with your name and order number. Please Note Danny is away until May 10th so no refunds can be started until then, BUT there is still at least 6 American imports on the card still despite the drop out

From 1pw facebook

Who are they meant to be, just out of interest?

I can only think of 4 who are yet to make any public mentions of dropping out:

Rhino, Kid Kash, Colt Cabana & Krimson.

surely having about a dozen US imports scheduled for a UK show in 2011 is ambitious on an insane level, it seems to have proved to be, I have no vested interest in 1PW to be biased as positive or negative, I am simply looking as an outsider with the information available to me, I just hope nobody is, has or does get their fingers burnt

Instead of a big press release to clear all the air, they say that the promoter doesn't know about anything and won't be available until May!?

Seriously, WTF!?

Instead of wanting to spend zillions on US talent, they should just get themself a good Personal Relations manager or a communcation expert on the payroll. To me, 1PW seems to be run by moneymarks / amateurs.

:rolleyes:

Couple more facebook updates..

One Pro Wrestling

For anyone who has bought a ticket or a package all I can do is apologise as things are still a bit tight money wise in the country and I know people have saved long and hard for this show. 1PW has had a very storied and controversial history but 1PW has always given the fans memories and talking points. I started in 1PW as a fan, worked security and have many fond memories of the promotion. 1PW will try and make this situation right, that, is all I can say or will comment at the moment. Thanks. Mark.

Jonathan Rhodes if nash and waltman are pissed off and have pulled out there isn't a cat in hells chance that anybody will be seeing HBK in October. Of all the people to piss off...........

One Pro Wrestling Depends how it was booked.. Nash/Hall/Waltman were all booked on word of mouth no contracts, Shawns, would have been a full legal binding contract. i have been told flight should all be booked very soon

I can only think of 4 who are yet to make any public mentions of dropping out:

Rhino, Kid Kash, Colt Cabana & Krimson.

They are the only ones i can think of as well

Couple more facebook updates..

One Pro Wrestling

For anyone who has bought a ticket or a package all I can do is apologise as things are still a bit tight money wise in the country and I know people have saved long and hard for this show. 1PW has had a very storied and controversial history but 1PW has always given the fans memories and talking points. I started in 1PW as a fan, worked security and have many fond memories of the promotion. 1PW will try and make this situation right, that, is all I can say or will comment at the moment. Thanks. Mark.

So here I am with my thoughts of you

And this world I've left for me

Stoic faces when I think of you

And how I once believed

So now you call me, but you know I won't let you through

I've myself to decieve

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

So leave the memories alone

I don't want to see

The way it is, as to how it used to be

Leave the memories alone, don't change a thing

And I'll hold you here in my memory