WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Awards Moderator
I'm not expecting things to be quite as even as this in reality...

You sent every fucker from Raw to Smackdown, and two divas in return. In what sense is that an "even" trade?

I was working on the basis that every fucker and then some is on RAW and SmackDown currently has no fucker whatsoever, so in giving SmackDown a few fuckers while keeping most of the main fuckers on RAW, they're a little more balanced than they were in terms of fuckers, whereas in reality what invariably happens is that the one fucker SmackDown has managed to cling on to since the previous draft becomes a RAW fucker, leaving SmackDown with no fucker whatsoever - hence not as "even".

I like the word 'fucker'. Good word.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone post the draft results please? Did Orton move?

To Smackdown

John Cena

Randy Orton

Mark Henry

Sin Cara

To Raw

Rey Mysterio

Big Show

Alberto Del Rio

John Cena back to Raw

I don't watch Smackdown so I was pretty upset to see Smackdown stealing Raw's top stars but once Miz pinned Cena I had a feeling Raw was getting Cena back so overall I am happy with how it turned out, sad to see Cara and Orton leave...and not thrilled to see Big Show on Raw.

a really good episode of raw was shocked with the whole cena thing :),looks like christian is gonna win at title on sunday otherwise smackdown wont have a belt

I really hope Del Rio wins it now so Raw has both belts, leading to a unification match somewhere down the line.

I think its pretty much a given now though that Christian will win, and Extreme Rules will end with a Edge/Christian hug in the ring.

• Paid Members
I thought once you had been drafted your out of the lottery?

Nope, its everybody who is up for draft. I think it happends with Triple H a few years ago, he got drafted to smackdown, then back to raw in the mid week draft.

Wasn't that a trade off by the general managers? Smackdown got 4/5 decent wrestlers (including the Dudleys) in return for Triple H.

• Paid Members
I thought once you had been drafted your out of the lottery?

Nope, its everybody who is up for draft. I think it happends with Triple H a few years ago, he got drafted to smackdown, then back to raw in the mid week draft.

Wasn't that a trade off by the general managers? Smackdown got 4/5 decent wrestlers (including the Dudleys) in return for Triple H.

Although i do think that is what happend (in 2002?), it also happend about a year later. Triple H got selected to go to smackdown, and was later re-drafted to raw.

Archived