WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucksake, mongs, can you not check the thread to see if someone's already posted the moves? I know you're excited but there's no need for five one-line posts telling us Jimmy Uso has gone to Smackdown!!!111 This is why the live discussion threads aren't allowed, because it makes the board look like a special needs Twitter compilation.

I thought it was a good Raw. Flowed all the way through, and I wasn't bored for it.

Absolute shit build-up for the WWE title match at Extreme Rules though. Miz and Cena have done nowt to make their match more appealing, and Morrison might as well not be involved at all. It's mad the measures they will take to try to fix the plummeting buyrates, but they won't actually promote the fucking main event.

To spend a second as one of the wankers banging on about prestige of the titles, the R-Truth stuff did more for the WWE title than Miz or Cena have in ages. The video package was built around his frustration at losing his shot at it, and his "does you singing and dancing put any titles around my waist?" cemented the championships as an all-important goal for him. Good showing from Truth again this week.

• Paid Members

well, when you have four people posting each move, of course it is.

Saying WWE may as well scrap the tag belts because they've split up the USOs is hilarity and exageration of the highest order.

• Paid Members
Fucksake, mongs, can you not check the thread to see if someone's already posted the moves? I know you're excited but there's no need for five one-line posts telling us Jimmy Uso has gone to Smackdown!!!111 This is why the live discussion threads aren't allowed, because it makes the board look like a special needs Twitter compilation.

Saying WWE may as well scrap the tag belts because they've split up the USOs is hilarity and exageration of the highest order

Where did I say the Tag Titles should be scrapped because they split the Uso's up? I said it because they clearly don't care about the division.

Draft for me:

1. John Cena- seemed really pointless. Determined to undermine all the other draft picks imo.

2. Rey Mysterio- I can't really see it doing too much change for him. He's been a little stale for a while and a change of scenery I doubt will rejuvenate him.

3. Randy Orton- He's been on Raw for a very long time now and has done everything there, I think this could be good for him, new feuds with Christian, Barrett, Jackson etc.

4. Mark Henry- Fair enough move but shouldn't be turned heel. He finally got somewhere has happy and smiling and he won't become championship material now. I wish WWE would except that.

5. Sin Cara- Raw had guys like Ryder, Primo, Bryan, Bourne and others. Cara could've had some good matches there first. As it stands he hasn't been involved long enough for it to make an impression.

6. Big Show- Meh, kinda liked him on Smackdown.

7. Alberto Del Rio- expected and should be good for him as long as he doesn't suffer being squashed or lost in the shuffle like Sheamus, Edge and others.

Supplemental:

1. Daniel Bryan- He should do well there, given half a chance he can always produce something decent. Less the time constrictions, this should be the start of a good mid card run.

2. Jack Swagger- makes sense to me, to put him closer to Michael Cole, but I'm hoping he will turn face. Dunno why, but with the Cole thing ending soon (hopefully) could be alright.

3. The Great Khali- Not a massive deal.

4. Jimmy Uso- I'm guessing Jey will be joining him, can't say it matters too much but they might have a decent match or two with the Corre.

Archived