WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

*SIGH*

Why not just move them as a team? I hope they move Regal to commentary, and make Booker an in ring competitor again. It's certainly one way to strengthen the Smackdown roster, and the product they air on television (Booker's shitty commentary's certainly worth disposing of)

Them destroying Smackdown is good news for the likes of Bryan and Sin Cara though, who can get plenty of air time, and get over in the ring, where they need to do it. I'd like to see DB feud with Wade Barrett for the IC Title. With Kofi and Sin Cara having a good couple matches too.

Really unsure about Drew McIntyre on Raw, I mean Punk, Del Rio, Miz, Sheamus, Ziggler (dare I say it) R-Truth, there ain't much room for Drew...

maybe Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins will re-unite, with Ryder and Hawkins in a series of vignettes where Ryder tries to teach Hawkins to be Jersey and gives him a make over? Just me?

I'm boycotting Raw until Ryder gets some proper air-time.

Baaa stupid sheep- Fucking wise up. You boycotting a show just because some twat who has somehow grown an Internet reputation isn't on it is absurd. You'll not be watching it anytime soon then because he won't be on especially not now there has been a draft. He's a pile of shite. Mildly humorous until he started getting caught up in his own ego. He's even less entertaining than Hornswoggle and that's saying something. In the scheme of things he is one above DH Smith and one below JTG. Think of that.

shame you dont feel the same way as a lot of people but zacks great, he has decent ability lots of people think he has great humour and wit

i feel he should be in santinos role as santino(bar tea party) has been stale for ages

• Paid Members

I'm half expecting them to draft The Miz to SD! at this point. Just so Christian misses out on another opportunity to be the WWE Champion.

Pretty bizzare to look at Smackdown roster page and Orton and at a push Kane are the only 2 really established main eventers they have. Great chance for some younger stars, but looks like that spot will be taken by Mark Henry :laugh:

Yeah it looks like its on Orton to carry the show, unless they are gonna try and make Christian a bonafide main eventer.

Maybe Undertaker is gonna be back soon to help?

I'm really surprised the Corre have managed to stay intact too.

Archived