WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Pretty bizzare to look at Smackdown roster page and Orton and at a push Kane are the only 2 really established main eventers they have. Great chance for some younger stars, but looks like that spot will be taken by Mark Henry :laugh:

Yeah it looks like its on Orton to carry the show, unless they are gonna try and make Christian a bonafide main eventer.

Maybe Undertaker is gonna be back soon to help?

I'm really surprised the Corre have managed to stay intact too.

SO far...

I don't really see the point in moving most of the people to RAW that they have, they'll simply get lost in the shuffle. Smackdown is in a better place than it was on MyNetwork TV in the states, and if they were to move back to Thursday nights - something I think SyFy would probably be open to - I'm sure ratings will improve further IF they have the right roster. And right now, when Ted DiBiase and Mark Henry are two of your top stars, it's NOT the right roster...

Back again...

Chris Masters to Raw. I thought Masters had a pretty good spot on the Smackdown undercard so I can't help but think its not a smart move.

Jey Uso to Smackdown. What a shocker.

Kofi Kingston to Raw. He's been hanging around Smackdown a little while now but I thought he might finally get a shot at headlining on Smackdown. But hopefully he does good. We'll see.

Ted DiBiase to Smackdown. Best for him. Hopefully he can renew his career away from Raw

Archived