WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from the tiny possibility of a Regal/Danielson program in the future (because what else has Smackdown got going for it?) what has the draft actually achieved? The only name who has any credibility is Orton and now that he's separated from the only person who can drag a watchable match out of him he'll no doubt continue to be boring and do very little on the blue team. Now that rumours are circulating about Punks future in the company I really don't see any reason to continue watching anymore, no matter what happens it'll always be the same old shit.

Wow, three moves with little care in them.

Tamina to smackdown- Not seen her wrestle and not particularly care, no bothered.

Tyson Kidd to Smackdown- I quite liked it when he first turned heel and became evil smiling Kidd. I hope something comes of it but I can't see it happening.

Tyler Reks to Raw- Holy crap I don't care.

Vito seems a little more miserable than normal today.

It's because CM Punk might be leaving WWE and the only thing that makes it even remotely worth watching now is the possibility of a Danielson (shoot names!) vs Regal (worked names!) feud, or something.

Now that rumours are circulating about Punks future in the company I really don't see any reason to continue watching anymore

Your insight will be missed.

Don't worry, I'll continue posting just to spite you :thumbsup:

Now that rumours are circulating about Punks future in the company I really don't see any reason to continue watching anymore

Your insight will be missed.

Don't worry, I'll continue posting just to spite you :thumbsup:

No, you'll continue posting because your whinging about wrestling not being worth watching anymore is just empty grandstanding. You'll still watch it because you've got nothing better to do, same as the rest of us.

Archived