WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I know this is the draft where none of the Main Eventers are drafted and all that, but so far a majority of the people drafted are not even being used on TV!

Thats why they are getting drafted to another show obviously. They arent going to move people who they feel are needed for the brand. They might start using them now they are on another show.

Thats why they are getting drafted to another show obviously. They arent going to move people who they feel are needed for the brand. They might start using them now they are on another show.

Judging by past drafts I doubt it. They seem to give up on people way to quick. Take Chad Gaspard for example.

• Paid Members

Even if that was the case, its an internet draft nobody really gives a fuck about, so why are you complaining? They might have plans for Alicia Fox on Smackdown, but its nothing groundbreaking, hense its lack of publicity. Its not pointless, its getting all the chess pieces in the right places.

Is Regal still active, or did he actually retire? ...I know he talked about it.

Genuinely one of my favourites, if not my absolute favourite, of all time and the chance to see him one last time in November would be greatly appreciated.

Even if that was the case, its an internet draft nobody really gives a fuck about, so why are you complaining?

Exactly. It seems weird to intently follow the draft moves that weren't good enough to happen on TV, then complain that they're not that exciting.

Judging by past drafts I doubt it. They seem to give up on people way to quick. Take Chad Gaspard for example.

Who's that, some friend of Hornswaggle?

Archived