WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's far too many heels on Raw for Drew to make any impression there, would've been better off on Smacdkwon tbh

I think it'll do him good to have to go out and have three minutes a week to make an impression on a show people care about, rather than just fill twenty slow and unimportant minutes like he's been doing the last year or two.

• Paid Members
I thought once you had been drafted your out of the lottery?

Nope, its everybody who is up for draft. I think it happends with Triple H a few years ago, he got drafted to smackdown, then back to raw in the mid week draft.

Wasn't that a trade off by the general managers? Smackdown got 4/5 decent wrestlers (including the Dudleys) in return for Triple H.

Although i do think that is what happend (in 2002?), it also happend about a year later. Triple H got selected to go to smackdown, and was later re-drafted to raw.

That's never happened. As someone pointed out, Triple H was drafted to Smackdown, and Kurt Angle (the GM at the time) took Booker T and The Dudleys in return for trading him back.

The next time Triple H swapped show he stayed on Smackdown for a year.

Even the supplemental draft is raping Smackdown, it's a joke. Smackdown lose Jack Swagger. They get Khali and Daniel Bryan. They lose Drew McIntyre. They gain Jimmy Uso. I'd not be surprised if they lost Cody Rhodes and Kofi Kingston before this is all said and done. They need to stop losing big names, and gaining a few from RAW. Morrison, Sheamus, R-Truth, even Evan Bourne...ANY of them would make the show look better at this stage. The whole draft concept is becoming stupid, a "panic" draft because Smackdown has lost their top face, yet they lose pretty much everyone else to make up for getting a replacement?!

I'm boycotting Raw until Ryder gets some proper air-time.

Baaa stupid sheep- Fucking wise up. You boycotting a show just because some twat who has somehow grown an Internet reputation isn't on it is absurd. You'll not be watching it anytime soon then because he won't be on especially not now there has been a draft. He's a pile of shite. Mildly humorous until he started getting caught up in his own ego. He's even less entertaining than Hornswoggle and that's saying something. In the scheme of things he is one above DH Smith and one below JTG. Think of that.

Archived