WWE Draft Monday 25th April

Ron Simmons

They may as well just take Morrison out the title match on Sunday and have him face Truth 1 on 1, no one buys Morrison is going to win the match, he was only mentioned even being in the match as passing. Cena/Miz in the cage and Truth v Morrison would make a lot more sense too.

Also, the supplemental draft, is that 5pm our time aye?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They may as well just take Morrison out the title match on Sunday and have him face Truth 1 on 1, no one buys Morrison is going to win the match, he was only mentioned even being in the match as passing. Cena/Miz in the cage and Truth v Morrison would make a lot more sense too.

Also, the supplemental draft, is that 5pm our time aye?

5pm, yes. I assumed when Morrison attacked Truth the GM was going to add Truth back into the title match to make it a four-way. Doesn't look like that's happening now though.

Not as amusing as this though:

21jn66a.jpg

I didn't realise until now that they were doing the Kofi thing! Amazing. When I was watching it earlier I just thought "what an odd way to celebrate".

Poor Ziggler. It took me a good 5 seconds to work out who he was when they came back from the add break, surely that isn't good. He has still has Vickie, and a great skills set so he should be okay...I reckon a supplemental draft back to SD may be due for him...

i would say looking at the bigger picture... can see Smackdown in a worse position than it started. Have wondered for years when the one star would be traded twice. Although it needed to be done once... I would have done it on a three hour show and on a different year. For the first hour of the show you saw something that you thought was needed. Smackdown being made the equal brand. Give them some of the big names and Raw continues to have the newer big names and rising stars. It almost felt like Smackdown trades were based around Del Rio. Until his trade. How is Del Rio, Big Show and Rey Mysterio a fair trade for Orton, Sin Cara and Mark Henry lol? Plus all the good heals on Raw. Im beggin that Ziggler is traded in the supplemental draft. Possibly even R Truth as well. Otherwise these stars will be lost in the crowd on the red brand. so smackdown loses edge but gains orton but then loses mysterio and del rio so i would say smackdown better get john morrison in the trade.

Looking at SmackDown's roster now, before the supplement I know, it's bloody worrying. Christian is a cert to win the World Title now with Del Rio gone so I can only envisage him feuding with Mark Henry over the belt considering how last nights RAW went down. What an awful main title programme. Other top faces are Orton, Sin Cara and Kofi, with heels Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes, as in main event heels and faces, and even some of them arent bonofide main eventers. Real shame for Smackdown.

Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com

Joey Styles noted on his Twitter account last night that doctors backstage at Raw believed Jim Ross have have broken his hand following his match with Michael Cole.

Jim Ross later noted on Twitter that Cole

On the bright side, at least Orton gets to be the undisputed top guy on SmackDown! and won't have to play second fiddle to Cena anymore. Last year it felt like every time he was building momentum it was cut off by whatever Cena was doing being portrayed as more important.

Archived