Major WWE superstar retires through injury

Daaaaaad!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- Triple H comes out to his music? Awesome fodder for the HHH haterz ;)

Why? Everyone came out to their music during the Flair retirement bit as well.

Dude. Note the bloody winky face. I was being purely sarcastic. Should I post a massive neon sign next time?

The way it was written, it sounded like everyone came out without music, and then the "mighty HHH" had his music played... hence I poked fun at it. It was hardly a serious "anti Triple H" comment.

- Does anyone get the "going home to see my two dogs" joke that the crown laughed at? Is this a Benoit reference?

Shame he is now gone. The man will be missed.

Are you high? Why would he make a Benoit reference.

Hence why I am asking. You completely misunderstood where I'm coming from.

I don't get the reference, yet the crowd laughed. So I'm asking if anyone on the UKFF knows what it was in reference to. In addition, I asked if it was in reference to Benoit because the only link I could make was in reference to the two dogs.

If it is a Benoit reference, yes it's a joke in poor taste, hence why I asked so that i could understand what he was getting at before making any kind of comment on it.

Do you know what it's in reference to? Because I'd love you to answer my question instead of unnessesarily criticising me and calling me "high" for having the audacity to ask a fairly innocent question.

• Paid Members

Dude. Note the bloody winky face. I was being purely sarcastic. Should I post a massive neon sign next time?

The way it was written, it sounded like everyone came out without music, and then the "mighty HHH" had his music played... hence I poked fun at it. It was hardly a serious "anti Triple H" comment.

- Does anyone get the "going home to see my two dogs" joke that the crown laughed at? Is this a Benoit reference?

I don't get the reference, yet the crowd laughed. So I'm asking if anyone on the UKFF knows what it was in reference to. In addition, I asked if it was in reference to Benoit because the only link I could make was in reference to the two dogs.

If it is a Benoit reference, yes it's a joke in poor taste, hence why I asked so that i could understand what he was getting at before making any kind of comment on it.

Do you know what it's in reference to? Because I'd love you to answer my question instead of unnessesarily criticising me and calling me "high" for having the audacity to ask a fairly innocent question.

He's looking forward to spending time with his dogs.

So what your saying is... "No. As far as I am aware he isn't referencing any joke, and the crowd is just laughing at Edge looking on the bright side by mentioning the touching fact that he will finally get to play with his dog more often." ?

• Paid Members

So what your saying is... "No. As far as I am aware he isn't referencing any joke, and the crowd is just laughing at Edge looking on the bright side by mentioning the touching fact that he will finally get to play with his dog more often." ?

Yes. Only a wrestling fan on a forum would hear that he's looking forward to walking his dogs and consider it a Benoit joke. I did appreciate the thought of 10,000 WWE fans in an arena having a good old laugh over Benoit though.

Yes. Only a wrestling fan on a forum would hear that he's looking forward to walking his dogs and consider it a Benoit joke. I did appreciate the thought of 10,000 WWE fans in an arena having a good old laugh over Benoit though.

So why didn't you just say that in the first place? Why is it you have to be rude and condescending?

Ultimately all I did was ask "is there a joke I'm missing here" in case I missed some sort of famous "Edge and his two dogs story" that resulted in the crowd to laugh. And instead of getting a straight answer (or in this case opinion) I get you trying to score points.

If it was a Benoit reference, I would of been mortified. But lets be real here, as heartless as it would of been, it would not of been out of the realm of possibility that during a unplanned, untelevised, "heat of the moment" goodbye promo, that Edge would of made a (unwise) attempt at dark humour.

Archived