Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its been a while since we had some solid 1PW sleaze. I love it!

The fact that he couldnt pay a portion of one main eventers wage is fascinating though. He'd definitely need to pay a deposit to the venue right?

He must save up a few hundred for the venue deposit, pencil in the wrestlers and then wing it! Make excuses, avoid payments, delay, delay etc. Then hope it all turns some sort of profit and you dont get lynched by the end of the night.

Please write an honest book/diary Danny, its fascinating stuff. I will 100% buy one (I want to see the physical print in person though ;) )

So Rodd is in Scotland boozing it up with a few ring rats and their Carnegie hall sized vagina's, pissing away Nash's deposit and Rocky64's hard earned. Rocky, I say fuck Harvey Stringfellow off and rip a mirror off the wall and brain the cunt with it.

The FB wall gets funnier, people crediting Danny with loads of things he didn't even do. 'Done loads for British wrestling'? Whats he done for British wrestling or wrestlers? He's elevated no one here, he even made Lionheart look like a gullible mark fool whilst sending all the Brits home penniless last summer. Thats his big contribution to British Wrestling.

'Bringing over Flair & Hart'? I believe that was the Aisu regime that did that not the Roddney regime.

ive read this thread from start to finish and what a fucking mess. its such a shame but like so many have said it was so predictable with dicks like this the uk will get blackballed by the top American Indy workers ( in my opinion) and we as wrestling fans will lose out on getting to see dream matches and guys who we would really mark out for .

once again 1pw have fucked over the uk wrestling scene and fans within it. people can call alex shane all you want at least with his uk super shows the talent turned up and were treated with the right amount of respect and would come back.

• Paid Members
rocky64's breakdown over this is exactly what I expected from this thread. Absolutely splendid.

Harvey Stringfellow :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's real !!!

Harvey Stringfellow - Solicitor

STRINGFELLOW%20Harvey.jpg

What an awesome name, that almost seemed too false to be true. Turns out this guy exists.

Yeah, I had heard of him. I just love the thought of this arse-head hiring him because he was stupid enough to buy tickets for a 1PW event and, AMAZINGLY, found out they couldn't deliver on their promises.

rocky64's breakdown over this is exactly what I expected from this thread. Absolutely splendid.

Harvey Stringfellow :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's real !!!

Harvey Stringfellow - Solicitor

STRINGFELLOW%20Harvey.jpg

What an awesome name, that almost seemed too false to be true. Turns out this guy exists.

Yeah, I had heard of him. I just love the thought of this arse-head hiring him because he was stupid enough to buy tickets for a 1PW event and, AMAZINGLY, found out they couldn't deliver on their promises.

claim.jpg

We're here to help people....like my MD, his yacht collection wasn't built on people delivering on their promises!

No win, no claim, no sense - low fee!

I read the following challenge that was made on the 1PW Facebook page;

‎1pw is full of bollocks Danny Rodd i aint no hardman but i am calling you out legit lets ave it any time any place me and you your scum you have taken advantage of our community far too many times and as a side effect of that you have once again tarnished the reputation of britsh wrestling. So mr rodd, you man enough lets ave it any time any place legit...

And I figure it may be our friend Rocky, as there are some similarities in what he's saying;

this shitarse danny fuck face is trying to take advantage of our community and i feel that had it not been revealed in the way it has, we would of been turning up on the door to find out it was all cancelled or otherwise.

This is what holds back our country in terms of wrestling, i'm no hardman but if i see danny goldenbollocks i will happilly chin him.

Are you L-Train, Rocky?

the wall has been turned off for now. Genuine people wishing to speak to us simply need to email at sales@oneprowrestling.com or use the contact form on the website.

What happened on the wall? I missed it.

Didn't pay the brickie, so they didn't bother to come and finish it

Archived