Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Val Venis' tweet to X-Pac and Nash regarding Danny Rodd:

Hey Kevin. That Danny Rodd guy in England is a scum bag. Burned me last year. Hope all is going well buddy. RT ...

@TheRealXPac: I'll bizz u tomorrow and let you know what happened. He is a f--king jack ass.

This ones about to get messy, I imagine.

on the 1PW Facebook Danny R claims he posted out an international money order 2 weeks ago. What kind of idiot doesn't get a record of that and track it to make sure it arrives?

Furthermore, the guy is claiming he can't do anything until Monday because he is 'out of the country'. HE'S IN FUCKING SCOTLAND! If he was any sort of sensible promoter, he'd get his chavvy ass on a train back home, or drive for 3 hours and get this shit sorted. But noooooooo, far mroe important to get drunk.

• Paid Members

What a fucking shocker!

Not sure how things usually work "in the biz" but in 2011 sending a cheque to someone half way across the world, presumably in a different currency, seems quite odd when you consider you could make a direct transfer and have the money in the other persons account within a few days.

I was going to mention this. In this day and age you know something is up when they decide to send cheques rather than making direct transfer payments. Why make an instant guaranteed payment when you can send a cheque- with the potential of cancelling it? Scumbag.

I wonder if this will impact the HBK date with Amerchandise?

Possibly, but I know a contract has been signed between 1PW and their agent and we are in contact with HBK's agent aswell.

I am reading all this like everybody else. Interesting reading for sure and something we're keeping a close eye on.

Fear not regarding your investment in the Shawn Michaels appearance, the tickets are purchased from us directly so should anything unfortunate happen we're in control of the funding.

Course if all promotors had the full funding for big shows we'd have no wwe or ecw, just saying like.......

Course if all promotors had the full funding for big shows we'd have no wwe or ecw, just saying like.......

Archived