Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the day, none of this should have happened but we've seen his business isn't that solid and idiots will still throw stacks of cash his way despite the dodgy history of 1PW. Then most of the fans these days seem a bit dense. You only have to look on the Facebook page today to see that, you got a wrestling journo for Wrestlingpress.com threatening detractors with a preshow kicking, ringrats earning their free tickets and idiots that believe 1PW is being trolled by the real Chris Harris. All in all another classic 1PW episode.

Sterling James Keenan seems to be having a go at 1PW on his twitter too.

Well he was a few days ago anyhow!

I noticed Steve Lynskey has posted as 1PW on the facebook wall previously so how long has he been a part of 1PWs management crew?

Another guy with a dodgy reputation and someone I wouldn't want my money going to.

Just hope that if he is responsible for delivering 1PWs ring he can deliver it properly.

• Paid Members
"Talked to Danny Rodd seems he had a wrong number,whatever just want to see my U.K, fans" from Kevin's twitter this morning

But what about Harvey Stringfellow? He might have been relying on the money from this 1PW case.

Lynskey has been part of 1PW for at least 6 months now. He's booking it, I believe.

Now, as for Nash. Can someone explain this for me:

Danny Rodd on Facebook says "I sent an International Cheque to Kevin Nash" after admitting, that Nash would have preferred a bank transfer.

Nash, complains he never got it. Pulls out. Now has his money and is back on again and says "Spoke to Danny Rodd, he had one of my numbers wrong"

It's a cheque! It's made out to Nash, not his bank account. No numbers were needed, which sounds to me like Danny realised he was in shit and phoned Nash and made the transfer claiming he got the details wrong and money bounced back to him. Something just seems very odd about it, mainly thanks to their shite reputation. I actually believe Danny had the money, hell he must have if the deposit is now payed. But it just seems like he got lazy or forgot to pay, came up with an excuse about already posting it and it backfired. Now he's payed properly and it's sorted. Cause I don't see why Danny payed today, when he claimed before he can't do anything til Monday when the banks open and the post office is open so as that he can chase up the cheque he sent. Something very '1PW' about all this. But at least, for now, Nash is coming.

I think its fair for fans to be a little nervous regarding 1pw lets look at their short history (since rebirth) and this is off the top of my head

Company was meant to be bought out but it turns out it was just Danny

DDP is advertised

DDP says he know nothing about it and it talking to someone else

NBW pull out of their working relationship with various reasons rumoured

Nash Pulls off the show

Download show is 'cancelled'

Convention appearance is 'cancelled'

Danny refuses to say who is organising the work permits on facebook after someone points out they dont have a license

I've also heard he is trying to pimp out the roster to other shows despite advertising them for a show on 29th May

thats without mentioning everything that went on before with Val and talent not getting paid and thats only their recent history.

Christ, if Nash had been quiet for a couple of days all would be grand. Give the guy a break.

Yeah lets all keep quiet if we see something wrong.

Nash only now has his money cause he spoke up, would you rather he put his shrewd businessman personality to one side for 1PW, take it up the shitter and end up not coming over cause he never got a dime in advance. He was right to speak up, get his cash and come see his UK fans. The fans who pay are what matter, the talent that get paid for their work are what matter. Fuck defending 1PW and their scams.

• Paid Members

Meanwhile....

Joe Legend (Facebook) - To anyone going to the EPW event in England today and saw my picture on the poster. I WILL NOT BE THERE! I was booked, confirmed and advertised but the promoter didn't bother to sort a flight until too expensive for him, but I'm sure the posters haven't changed. If you're expecting to see me, you won't. Though it's in NO WAY MY FAULT, I apologize for any confusion.

Didn't seem worth starting a topic but good to see someone flying the flag for promoting shitarsery...

End of the day, none of this should have happened but we've seen his business isn't that solid and idiots will still throw stacks of cash his way despite the dodgy history of 1PW. Then most of the fans these days seem a bit dense. You only have to look on the Facebook page today to see that, you got a wrestling journo for Wrestlingpress.com threatening detractors with a preshow kicking, ringrats earning their free tickets and idiots that believe 1PW is being trolled by the real Chris Harris. All in all another classic 1PW episode.

Yeah, I'll own up to offering the pre show kicking, of course I had no intention, my mouth runs like the clappers lol so if the dude I directed that at is on here, I apologise.

Admittedly, all that was before I read this thread and the previous threads brought up in here...looking back...wow, Danny had been fine with me, never missed an order or shit like that...and I didn't know the back story with 1PW but holy motherfucker, I had doubts to be honest when I saw all those names together but I just let it run...half hoping it was true lol.

I now have a lot of worries about the partnership with CZW...

But to all here, my apologies to those who saw my stuff on facebook, it wasn't professional in the slightest and I could take the Kurt Angle excuse (I was hacked, wasn't me, etc, etc.) but fuck I'm glad I seen this before parting with my HBK money xD

Archived