Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was always an FWA man, then this year we hear about the 1pw and the FWA one. I was more excited about the FWA one in terms of forwarding the bristish product. Because Alex Shane is the greatest mind the british side of the bisuiness has ever seen.

But then the band, DX and other were all announced for 1pw got announced and i got excited i was finally drawn to a brit wres show with a passion rather then interest. But then this happens as we were all warned as most expected and i feel stupid and rediculled and i want it known right now i am very much devastated by whats happened and am contacted my solictior and anyone else who wishes to take action should follow suit. this shitarse danny fuck face is trying to take advantage of our community and i feel that had it not been revealed in the way it has, we would of been turning up on the door to find out it was all cancelled or otherwise.

This is what holds back our country in terms of wrestling, i'm no hardman but if i see danny goldenbollocks i will happilly chin him.

Yes we may be wrestling fans, and yes we shoudl of grown out of it when we were in our teens, but we never and for some cunt to turn up take our money, crush the dream of seeing our heroes and carry on regardless is not 0only disgusting but soul destroying and devastating i feel like a mug and one day so will you.

What goes around comes around.

Thanks for nothing

You've killed something, something amazing i've spent the last 14 years wanting and that was my moment with nwo.

Well I was always an FWA man, then this year we hear about the 1pw and the FWA one. I was more excited about the FWA one in terms of forwarding the bristish product. Because Alex Shane is the greatest mind the british side of the bisuiness has ever seen.

But then the band, DX and other were all announced for 1pw got announced and i got excited i was finally drawn to a brit wres show with a passion rather then interest. But then this happens as we were all warned as most expected and i feel stupid and rediculled and i want it known right now i am very much devastated by whats happened and am contacted my solictior and anyone else who wishes to take action should follow suit. this shitarse danny fuck face is trying to take advantait was age of our community and i feel that had it not been revealed in the way it has, we would of been turning up on the door to find out ll cancelled or otherwise.

This is what holds back our country in terms of wrestling, i'm no hardman but if i see danny goldenbollocks i will happilly chin him.

Yes we may be wrestling fans, and yes we shoudl of grown out of it when we were in our teens, but we never and for some cunt to turn up take our money, crush the dream of seeing our heroes and carry on regardless is not 0only disgusting but soul destroying and devastating i feel like a mug and one day so will you.

Thanks for nothing

You've killed something, something amazing i've spent the last 14 years wanting and that was my moment with nwo.

Maybe it would save you money to actually just ask for a refund first? The news broke this morning, and you have been to see your solicitor already? On a Saturday? man, that will have cost more than your ticket surely?

Surely if you get refused a refund you would have paid via paypal too right? Then you should be fine. Wait a day or so, see what happens and if you want a refund, go down the easy route first eh?

:(

Luckily I live near Deeside which is where one of the NWO shows was going to be so was just going to buy tickets if Nash and co tweeted that they were in the UK around the time, I was looking forward to that offchance that they'd come though.

I should just repeat the point made about having no sympathy for those who have been fucked over this time around. I fully expected it to happen sooner or later. Given past experience and what's happening here too, I'd imagine that the shit is going to continue to hit the fan for a bit before 1PW closes shop again.

But then the band, DX and other were all announced for 1pw got announced and i got excited i was finally drawn to a brit wres show with a passion rather then interest. But then this happens as we were all warned as most expected and i feel stupid and rediculled and i want it known right now i am very much devastated by whats happened and am contacted my solictior and anyone else who wishes to take action should follow suit. this shitarse danny fuck face is trying to take advantait was age of our community and i feel that had it not been revealed in the way it has, we would of been turning up on the door to find out ll cancelled or otherwise.

Thanks for nothing

Maybe it would save you money to actually just ask for a refund first? The news broke this morning, and you have been to see your solicitor already? On a Saturday? man, that will have cost more than your ticket surely?

Surely if you get refused a refund you would have paid via paypal too right? Then you should be fine. Wait a day or so, see what happens and if you want a refund, go down the easy route first eh?

I have been promised a product which now won't be delivered, i have rearanged my scheduele around this event and now it's not happening. I will let mr Harvey Stringfellow know what has happened and take legal action. I'm 21, made huge arrangements with work to make it possible and now its not.

I will say no more, my solicitor can take it from here. It's shit arse people like this cunt who ruin wrestling in this country no wonder we're in the state we're in. Where as 30 years ago they would of queud round the block. The fans are still there, they still want wrestling TNA's viewing figures prove this. All they want is a secure corporate side that can go through with expectations and announcement and satisfy

I hope that one ends up in court. "Can we call to the stand, all three of Mr.Rocky64's witnesses please" *brief pause* "OWWWWWWW!!!! Wolfpac is back causing mass destruction ..."

Believe it or not, this isn't the most ridiculous thing I've heard this week. Actually had somebody threaten legal action for libel and defamation if they were discussed on an e-fed/wrestling forum...Imagine that? "Well, it all happened when my fictional character lost his match at Wrestlemania..."

I hope that one ends up in court. "Can we call to the stand, all three of Mr.Rocky64's witnesses please" *brief pause* "OWWWWWWW!!!! Wolfpac is back causing mass destruction ..."

Believe it or not, this isn't the most ridiculous thing I've heard this week. "

no this is

Alex Shane is the greatest mind the british side of the bisuiness has ever seen.

What a surprise. I had a go at him a few months back for being an incompetent fuckwit, and I had people saying "hey herbie, give him a chance"

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2301098

You should pay a visit here, Herbie. Lots of brainless 1PW Acolytes blaming Venis and Nash for besmirching poor old Danny Rodd & 1PW. :laugh:

Archived