Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, you're owed a slap in the face for being stupid enough to get all of those things.

Why because a company has promised me a service they can not deliver, that is false advertising.

Did they say card is subject to change? If so, you weren't promised anything.

Actually, you're owed a slap in the face for being stupid enough to get all of those things.

Why because a company has promised me a service they can not deliver, that is false advertising.

Shev, from what I can find there's nothing on the poster/advertising that says "Card subject to change" so I can understand why people like Rocky are so pissed off about it, particularly as it sounds like this company has a reputation for this kind of thing.

And 1PW's service has always been top notch? They have a history of fucking things up. People were warned time and time again. If you're stupid enough to give the money over then batter on. Don't expect any sympathy though.

Shev, from what I can find there's nothing on the poster/advertising that says "Card subject to change" so I can understand why people like Rocky are so pissed off about it, particularly as it sounds like this company has a reputation for this kind of thing.

Fair enough. I can't see it either. Really should be on there, but I digress. I still don't think he'll get all his travel/hotel back.

I'm sure he'll get over it when the 2012 resurrection of 1PW announces its lineup of Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Mitsuharu Musawa, John Cena and Andre the Giant. Our rocky64 will be first in the queue for pre-orders.

Fair enough. I can't see it either. Really should be on there, but I digress. I still don't think he'll get all his travel/hotel back.

Whether or not he will or won't isn't the only issue here - from what he's said, IMO he has a right to be pissed off as he's made all these arrangements in good faith, he's probably gonna lose some money and the advertisement is now null and void as it seems like none of the three on the ad will be coming - Hall due to his health problems and Pac and Nash because they apparently didn't get their cheques.

• Paid Members

Send me 30 quid, and I'll send Elisha Cuthbert, Cesc Fabregas' mum, and any other woman of your choosing to your house for a sex session next weekend.

That's pretty much the same as every 1PW advert, except you *probably* won't find hundreds/thousands of people that have been burned by me before, and will violently warn everyone off trusting me.

If 1PW couldn't even pay that Scottish wrestlers wage to headline their show that one time, did anyone really expect them to deliver proper stars now?.

PM me for my Paypal details.

• Paid Members

Whether or not he will or won't isn't the only issue here - from what he's said, IMO he has a right to be pissed off as he's made all these arrangements in good faith, he's probably gonna lose some money and the advertisement is now null and void as it seems like none of the three on the ad will be coming - Hall due to his health problems and Pac and Nash because they apparently didn't get their cheques.

Yes, he has a right to be pissed off - at the fact that he's been such a gullible pillock.

But PITCOS is right. Various people have burned again by these idiots, but they will be the very same people that will be at the head of the queue when 1PW is resurrected for the umpteenth time.

1PW was right when it said it would not die - because it can rely on people like rocky64 to keep buying the tickets.

No, I agree that people have a right to be annoyed. But I think that even though Danny isn't perfect, he probably expected Hall and Nash to be at the show. He didn't screw the bloke on purpose. Maybe he could have dealt with the situation better, but there's always the chance stuff won't go as planned in wrestling. Surely people should know that by now.

Do you wait last minute until you hear the wrestlers are in the country or book ahead despite knowing who is putting on the show? Catch 22.

You wait until a truth worthy promoter books the show.

If you don't have faith or have any reservations, you wait until the day of the show.

And that's what people should have done in the first place in regards to this May show.

I would expect that as a customer when i pay for my ticket in advance that the promoter has secured his venues, paid this minimum on his acts so they atleast perform and make sure every customer goes home satisfied instead what we find, is false advertising, false promises, a tarnished reputation and again an embarressed image of wrestling. yet people still support this bloke

• Paid Members

If you paid 1PW in advance and you knew of their previous reputation then you are a tool. Anyone who is suprised this has happened is a bigger tool. Anyone who goes to 1 of their shows in future is an even bigger tool again. You are just funding the continued delusions of an idiot.

Archived