Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

What a surprise. I had a go at him a few months back for being an incompetent fuckwit, and I had people saying "hey herbie, give him a chance"

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2301098

You should pay a visit here, Herbie. Lots of brainless 1PW Acolytes blaming Venis and Nash for besmirching poor old Danny Rodd & 1PW. :laugh:

Its mongs like that (those on Facebook that is) that are the reason a sham promotion like 1PW will continue to return and sucker people in.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They way i see it, is i am owed my hotel, my travel, the time i have took off work and my ticket price.

Legally, you're not though. You're owed a ticket refund only, which you'll need to request from 1PW before you can pursue legal action - and he hasn't refused you a refund yet.

No sympathy though - 1PW's track record speaks for itself - anyone who got burned is a mong anyway and will never learn.

He does exist and he is very expensive, with regards to the other poster who asks why i booked in advance etc....

Well, I can but my shopping in advance and it is delivered correct on the day i wont.

I can order concet tickets etc to arrive wyhen i expect why not wrestling ones?

People like him tarnish this countries industry,.

Well, I can but my shopping in advance and it is delivered correct on the day i wont.

Is this from a reputable company who don't have a history of fucking their customers over though?

Is it from someone who people warned you about, saying they are going to fuck you over? Over and over again?

I'd say this is slightly different.

Is this from a reputable company who don't have a history of fucking their customers over though?

Is it from someone who people warned you about, saying they are going to fuck you over? Over and over again?

Thats not the point, if you pay a service, provider or person for a service you don't recieve then your are entitled to compensatiobn and a refund.

Thats not the point, if you pay a service, provider or person for a service you don't recieve then your are entitled to compensatiobn and a refund.

Not according to trading standards.

Refund only.

I can't see where you are out of pocket, any time off work should have been holiday, if not you are now in a position of work any unpaid leave and the hotel should also refund you as you've got more than 2 weeks before the date you're due to stay. The only money you're due is ticket refund and apparently you''ll get it if you request it (as some folk have seen on fb).

Shev, from what I can find there's nothing on the poster/advertising that says "Card subject to change" so I can understand why people like Rocky are so pissed off about it, particularly as it sounds like this company has a reputation for this kind of thing.

I'm sure he'll get over it when the 2012 resurrection of 1PW announces its lineup of Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Mitsuharu Musawa, John Cena and Andre the Giant. Our rocky64 will be first in the queue for pre-orders.

not arsed by far the fucking funniest quote of the whole thread

Refund, yes. Compensation, no.

Shev, from what I can find there's nothing on the poster/advertising that says "Card subject to change" so I can understand why people like Rocky are so pissed off about it, particularly as it sounds like this company has a reputation for this kind of thing.

I'm sure he'll get over it when the 2012 resurrection of 1PW announces its lineup of Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Mitsuharu Musawa, John Cena and Andre the Giant. Our rocky64 will be first in the queue for pre-orders.

not arsed by far the fucking funniest quote of the whole thread

Not unless christopher daniels is on the card aparently he is the king of all wrestling

Archived