Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

I'd love to know how many people, having been cheated out of money by 1PW in the past, STILL bought tickets in advance for what looked on paper to be an impossibly overbooked show. run by a known conman.

If you've given money to Danny Rodd this time, you have absolutely no right to come on here and complain. You had plenty of warning, and you still did it. You idiots.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Course if all promotors had the full funding for big shows we'd have no wwe or ecw, just saying like.......

Course if all promotors had the full funding for big shows we'd have no wwe or ecw, just saying like.......

marky_mark_wtf.gif

I wonder if this will impact the HBK date with Amerchandise?

Possibly, but I know a contract has been signed between 1PW and their agent and we are in contact with HBK's agent aswell.

I am reading all this like everybody else. Interesting reading for sure and something we're keeping a close eye on.

Fear not regarding your investment in the Shawn Michaels appearance, the tickets are purchased from us directly so should anything unfortunate happen we're in control of the funding.

In the past whenever I've mentioned the unreliability of British wrestling shows & companies, I've always used "that guy who posts on here" as the shining example of how things should be done.

For future reference, this Sloan fellow is "that guy" that I refer to.

• Paid Members

Can someone find and bump the thread from a few months ago that consisted of 50% "I can't wait to see how you fuck up this time" style posts, and 50% syndromes saying "ngghhhh giv them another chance"/ Roddzilla defending himself?.

I think it would make funny reading now.

• Paid Members

Marvellous stuff.

I think the stance of wrestlingmad is particularly interesting - in one thread he seems to be saying that 1PW should have died for good in 2006 and in the other he's saying that he's looking forward to this show. Then again, there are so many samples of naive morons in those threads that I would be here all day pointing and laughing at them.

If you've given money to Danny Rodd this time, you have absolutely no right to come on here and complain. You had plenty of warning, and you still did it. You idiots.

This a hundred times.

Seriously anyone who got suckered in yet again deserve what they get as far as I am concerned.

• Paid Members
Once again the UKFF has written off something before its even had chance to establish exactly whats happening regarding the promotion.

Will be interesting to see exactly what happens with this incarnation of the brand. Give the guys a chance.

Just a mention to the person who claims that they would need to sell 4000 - 5000 tickets to make it work , you are so wrong , Danny is being a lot more sensible with regards to imports this time , when all the announcements are made everybody will see this , and realise that lessons have been learnt !

Please guys just try to stay positive and give 1PW one last shot

We were hearing that around One Pro Wrestling v3...

But you still have to remember that a wrestler not arriving is not always the company's fault.

It is when the wrestler didn't turn up because the company couldn't be bothered buying their plane ticket.

I can't wait to read about the fallout on here when this fucks up. The bigger the star booked = the more pissed off people are going to be when they find out it's actually Heabanger Mosh they'll be meeting.

Roll on October.

Not to sound like a broken record, but I urge anyone thinking of spending money on 1PW to read this thread first:

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=120863&hl=

I dont mean to go on and on but I'd rather others dont lose any money than keep my mohth shut.

But you didnt lose money.. you were fully refunded.

Fludder - is happy with an agreement we have as is Daz Keaton. so there isnt actually any real loss of money like you are still claiming.

Anyways, while i could stay here and go back and fourth. actions do speak louder than any words typed on a forum :)

Fair play to Danny Rodd. 1PW have had terrible moments in the past, but as far as what I can see now, they really are trying to sort themselves out. I criticised 1PW on the Download Festival forum, and I did ask Danny about all the problems in the past and some of the obvious controversies, but everything seems to be ironed out. He really is making an effort this time and I've been very impressed thus far.

Of course it could all turn to shit again, but of all the different 'generations' of 1PW, this one I'm most convinced by.

I just read through the thread and here are the key points. I would never part cash with 1PW.

Archived