Kevin Nash no longer working for 1PW

RoidRage

Kevin Nash confirmed on Twitter that he's no longer working for 1PW in May

"I will not be working with 1pro wrestling in the U.K. in May the promoter could not come up with the deposit. Thank Danny Rodd"

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh ohh.

Kevin Nash was the reason I was going to go to this event to be honest. Most of the british stars I can see more locally but the chance to meet Nash was the big selling point for me. Everyone expected Scott Hall but I didn't expect Nash to not appear. Silly me :(

X-Pac says he won't come if Nash doesn't and has asked Val Venis for info about Danny Rodd.

We all know Val was booked on a show but something happened and then he never appeared.

Nash has also said he is going to warn HBK.

Those three guys are such good buddies, that even a blindman could see, that if you mess one of them around you risk losing them all.

Nash still plans on doing the Dutch show.

I found it odd that Danny had the money when it has taken him so long to pay his debts.

Same old liar Danny and same old shitty 1 P Dub!

you would of thought the last 100times people have no showed and the last 4 times the company has gone bust, that who ever runs this promotion would of learned

• Paid Members

What an utter mess. I never bothered buying a ticket since I knew there was not a possible chance this would go down without some kind of hiccup (plus the fact I'd seen Nash, Hall, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, DDP and Road Dogg wrestle live before... for WWF/E...in somewhat of their prime...).

I knew there was something up when Rodd/1PW fell out with NBW Southside over Rodd's failure to come up with his half of the flights/deposits....

"Give them a chance". Idiots.

Kind of disappointing really. Danny convinced me on the Download forums he is starting afresh and I thought fair enough, give the guy a break but so far he's shown a lot of immaturity in booking these events. He announced a Download show before Live Nation gave him a slot- apparently they said they'd be interested that's about it. That didn't stop him plugging and plugging the event. Now he has advertised Kevin Nash but can't afford to book him- the same will probably happen with X-Pac and HBK, and then you are left with a bog standard BritWres promotion. Expensive US imports on small UK shows do not work!

My advice to Rodd is, and he appears a nice guy but I'd advise him to stop advertising wrestlers/shows before you know you can definitely book them and definitely pay for them. Obviously card is subject to change but I'd only accept that with injuries and what not.

My advice to Rodd is, and he appears a nice guy but I'd advise him to stop advertising wrestlers/shows before you know you can definitely book them and definitely pay for them.

If someone needs to be told this they shouldn't be running shows in the first place.

As someone who is completely neutral here, who hasn't been ripped off by 1PW or indeed ever attended a 1PW show, I honestly can't believe people continue to trust or believe in anything this company does. I don't care who owns it or how many times it's changed hands. The fact anyone would want to bring 1PW back time after time still surprises me. If I was someone promoting a wrestling show the last thing I'd want to be associated with is those three initials. Even more bizarrely is every single time it comes back it ends the same way and the cycle just starts over again. People are idiots.

Kevin Nash confirmed on Twitter that he's no longer working for 1PW in May

"I will not be working with 1pro wrestling in the U.K. in May the promoter could not come up with the deposit. Thank Danny Rodd"

What sort of deposti/retainer would a star like Nash want?

Archived