Triple H Starts New Job Role

TildeGuy~!

The following press release was issued by World Wrestling Entertainment WWE on Thursday .. Not only is the company re-branding itself simply "WWE" - but there's a new tag line and Triple H will lead the company's new talent development program:

The New WWE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That's quite interesting. Sin Cara is a decent first recruit. Wonder whether Trips will dig deeper for talent than the cookie cutter bodybuilder type? Not that I'd like to see that sort disappear completely. The Tough Enough cast on Raw was a nice blend of people.

Do you reckon this means Triple H is pretty much done as far as wrestling goes? At least until The Undertaker comes back for next years WrestleMania?

There's no obvious feuds for him right now, and whilst he didnt seem to he saying goodbye on RAW this week, I didn't get the impression he'll be around a lot.

• Paid Members

I feel alot more confident in the future of wrestling with Triple H as a talent scout. The man knows and loves wrestling and I feel Sin Cara's hiring is proof that he will be looking for experienced, talented guys with lots to offer as opposed to Johnny Ace who would just hire as many meatheads as he can find.

Do you reckon this means Triple H is pretty much done as far as wrestling goes? At least until The Undertaker comes back for next years WrestleMania?

There's no obvious feuds for him right now, and whilst he didnt seem to he saying goodbye on RAW this week, I didn't get the impression he'll be around a lot.

I think Triple H should take on an Undertaker-type schedule now - he's one of the few real star names left on the roster, and I have to say his presence at Mania felt a lot more special because he'd been away so long. I think both he and Undertaker would be at the top of the list for a newly-heel turned Cena to feud with after he's done with the Rock, and I think either of those would draw huge providing they follow the 'less is more' model with HHH over the next year.

• Paid Members

Brilliant news, I'm looking forward to seeing Triple H in charge of new talent. As posted above, the guys knows and loves wrestling and Sin Cara is a cracking first signing.

Given the fact he will supposedly look for more talent 'globally', who else do you expect to see him bring in?

I think Triple H should take on an Undertaker-type schedule now - he's one of the few real star names left on the roster, and I have to say his presence at Mania felt a lot more special because he'd been away so long. I think both he and Undertaker would be at the top of the list for a newly-heel turned Cena to feud with after he's done with the Rock, and I think either of those would draw huge providing they follow the 'less is more' model with HHH over the next year.

Yeah I agree, just the selfish bit in me wants to see him a lot more because im such a big fan of his. I think he's still got some big fresh feuds in him as well if he did, i'd love to see Triple H and The Miz feud, Triple H vs. CM Punk would be even better, for a while now i've wanted to see Wade Barrett face him, i reckon that'd be entertaining, if he got to the stage where he wanted to turn as well, a heel HHH vs. Face Orton and Edge could take on a different dynamic too.

As said it should a positive step when you think hes had a good eye for talent in the past picking guys like Orton, Batista, Sheamus and probably a few more Im sure.

As said he loves wrestling and for shit-sure he wont want his possible future company to go down the shiter, and a decent crew is a way to stop it.

Brilliant news, I'm looking forward to seeing Triple H in charge of new talent. As posted above, the guys knows and loves wrestling and Sin Cara is a cracking first signing.

Given the fact he will supposedly look for more talent 'globally', who else do you expect to see him bring in?

The time has come again for the WWE to invest in a huge Japanese star.

So, I'm thinking Bob Sapp.

As said it should a positive step when you think hes had a good eye for talent in the past picking guys like Orton, Batista, Sheamus and probably a few more Im sure.

As said he loves wrestling and for shit-sure he wont want his possible future company to go down the shiter, and a decent crew is a way to stop it.

... but was also rumoured to not be that keen on CM Punk, arguably the companies current top heel.

However, that was internet gossip without any evidence... if Trips bought in Mistico then, fuck yeah, the future's bright. Still an 'if.

The time has come again for the WWE to invest in a huge Japanese star.

So, I'm thinking Bob Sapp.

True although Bob Sapp would maybe not be good news for Big Zeke. Not that that should be any consideration in the matter though.

They definitely need a Japanese fella or two. KENTA and Shingo I'd expect to get some love?

• Paid Members

... but was also rumoured to not be that keen on CM Punk, arguably the companies current top heel.

He wasn't keen on that version of Punk. The guy then went away and moulded himself into something WWE will sell and made a career for himself out of it.

• Paid Members

He wasn't keen on that version of Punk. The guy then went away and moulded himself into something WWE will sell and made a career for himself out of it.

Yeah, the one thing Triple H loves more than anything is somebody that does anything for the business and will go the extra mile. I think CM Punk has shown he's one of those people, hence his current push.

It's the reason there may be hope for Zak Attack.

• Paid Members

I'd say that, if they should invest in a Japanese star, Tanahashi's probably the way to go. Glamourous look, massive in Japan, decent skills.

Archived